Monday 10 January 2005

Support Group not online

I know this is the second time today that I have posted… but I am posting in here so that I will stop eating and doing the silly mind games that I have been doing with all the other diets. So here goes… feeling frustrated today…

I am in a wonderful support group but for the last couple of days they haven’t been around. I know that they have their own lives too and that they can’t always be online… especially this time of the year and I am half way across the world… so the times are different too… but today I need them… today I need them… feeling like I am not loosing fast enough and also I haven’t weighed myself like the others and just measured so it is harder… maybe because my monthly is coming this week (supposed to be he he) that I am feeling fat… but I am finding it hard to think in my head that I am doing really well but then I don’t know because I can’t see it on the scales.
I know that I didn’t want to weigh myself as I get really upset when I haven’t lost but then the other way round is killing me too… I have been on this new life style change since 16 December (almost a month for me) OMG I usually fall through after 3 weeks… and now I am feeling like what is the point but the difference this time is I don’t want to feel like that. I want someone in my support group to be around to chat too!!!! OMG I wish they were here.

So I am going to post on this so that I can get it all out! I don’t want to go back to the old self I know.. the one that gives up when things get too hard! I don’t want to.

Please if you are reading this diary… tell me what you think… would like to know that someone is reading this.

Chubbymum..

No comments: