Monday 24 January 2005

2nd weigh in tomorrow.

Well my day hmmmmmm

I can't say that I have had an exciting day. I did go and do my kick boxing (Taebo) as some say. I felt soooo good afterwards. I can't say that I felt good while I was doing it that is for sure. But I felt energised and sweaty ewwwww.

I have been missing getting emails on our support group lately... people are emailing but not as much as they used to.

Tomorrow is my weigh in day and I am really nervous about it. I have been good... but I can say not as strict as last week and I only lost that mere 400 grams... but hey we can only but hope.
Sorry it is short and sweet tonight.. I will write again tomorrow but the kickboxing has taken it out of me tonight...nighty night everyone.

Thanks for reading
Chubbymum

No comments: