Tuesday 4 January 2005

Felt energised today! I Felt Skinny

This is the fourth time to put in my thoughts and I am a little scared to do that at the moment... so let’s see if this works.

Got up this morning and felt like going and visiting a friend that lives 45 minutes away. I went and tried on some three quarter pants in a light green which is so summer and refreshing. When I put on these pants I thought they would be tight and I would have to stretch them as they used to be hugging on me... But they weren't today!!! They weren't!!!! OMG was I shocked.. Ok they weren't like hanging on me but they weren't tight either and the whole day I felt soooo good and so skinny... But I knew that I didn't look skinny but my self esteem was so much better yesterday.

Who would have thought that a pair of pants would do that to your self esteem?
I haven't weighed myself and I have just only measured myself on the 2nd January so when I started on the 16 December 2004 and anything that I have lost before that I will never know if I have or not apart from the pants and how they feel so I am happy know end about the feeling I am having so here are my measurements and lets just see in a month how they change or if they change.

2-Jan-04
TIME 2.30pm
Measurements in Centimetres
Arms 54
Chest 136
Waist 144
Hips 160
Thighs 80
Calf 61
Neck 43
Total 678

Good night

Chubbymum

No comments: