Thursday 6 January 2005

Kick Boxing

I did it!!!

I did 40 minutes of Kick boxing today. OMG it was hard it was soooo humid here today I felt like I was suffocating and we had all the windows open but no breeze was coming through at all. But I felt energised after doing it.

I did feel a little awkward as a friend of mine was doing it and she is such a pretty pretty person! 85 kilos (OMG I wish) and the blonde hair and I am soooo jealous of her. I don't know why I am of her as there are other people I know that are more beautiful. I suppose because she has separated from her husband I feel jealous because she can do whatever whenever with her money etc and can go on dates. OMG I haven't been on a date in like 16 years (before I met my husband) and I do wish that I had that feeling back again. Don't get me wrong I love my husband and all that but the feeling that you get when you meet a new person and all the attention they put your way is the greatest. When you have been together 16 years that all changes. You know all about the other half and there isn't anything else to learn and talking comes to a stand still that you don't know what to say to each other.

My husband does so much for me and the kids and he is always there and I know my blonde friend is jealous of that but he just doesn't care anymore about me! He doesn't try anymore or want to do something with me romantic. Just once I would like it for him to go and organise something for us to do together... not with the kids not because he has to but because he wants to. I have asked for him to do something for us over a year ago and said I would leave it up to him but he still hasn't. Sometimes I wonder if it is because he just doesn't think it is a problem or he is not doing it because he doesn't really want to spend time with me.

40 Minutes of Kickboxing Yayyyyy!
See ya Chubby Mum

No comments: