Friday 21 January 2005

Abs Woohooo

Did my kickboxing last night!!!! OMG I am so sore today. We had a different instructor and I liked her last night while we were doing the class but this morning ARGGHHHHH could strangle her he he he.

I had a guy on the side of the class on a machine and I said to him "this woman is out to kill me tonight laughing}" he said to me "you are doing better than I would be at this" and he had gorgeous abs so hey... at least I am getting noticed for doing the work he he he he {must remember look no touch he he he just kidding}.

I know that I had been angry since Tuesday re not loosing enough but yesterday with the kickboxing class we did our abs at the end and I was laying on my back and then coming up to do the crunches and OMG I could last longer and it wasn't hurting as much... in two weeks I have finally noticed an improvement. It took me longer to get sore and I could lift the alternate leg up at the same time and it was better. I was concentrating more but I was overjoyed by the fact that I wasn't hurting as much... was sniggling to myself and people must have thought I was nuts.

Have to go back to drinking my water as yesterday (apart from at kickboxing) I didn't drink as much water as I should. I have notice my face is sooooo clear and smooth since drinking all this water and doing exercise... so I suppose one difference is good.

Roll on next week when maybe I have lost some more and feeling even better about myself.
Until then...

Chubby Mum

No comments: