Monday 17 January 2005

Kickboxing better!! Yayyy

Feeling not so good today.. maybe not enough sleep... haven't been getting enough sleep lately. Quite Grumpy and withdrawn. (that was in the morning)

BREAKFAST
3 Fruit Toast (Quite small in size) (4.5)
1 Margarine (1)
TOTAL: 5.5

SNACK
1 Watermelon (.5)
10 Rice Crackers (1)
TOTAL: 1.5

LUNCH
Lettuce, onion, mushroom, pickle, radish, Tomatoe (0)
Tuna (in oil naughty I know) (2)
Cottage Cheese (tablespoon) (1)
Cheese WW (1)
TOTAL: 4

DINNER
Vegetable Slice (WW magazine)(had another little bit) (6.5)
WW Chocolate Sponge (2)
Total: 8.5
GRAND TOTAL: 19.5

Plus did Kickboxing tonight. I really enjoyed it tonight and was sweating more than I had been the last time. I think I enjoyed it more because I was now used to this lady and she seemed a little more on to it than she was on Thursday night.

My BLONDE friend was really supportive today. I still don't trust her and that is really bad for a friend to say I know... just that she doesn't always tell me the full thing when she is talking to me. It feels like she holds something back and makes me feel uneasy. I don't know why it does and maybe she isn't but I know strange... I should just forget that feeling and get on with things.
Really sore the next morning though OMG.

That gave me 6 points Yayyyy

Didn't use up all my points but I ate sooo much I felt that was ok. I was really full going to bed so that satisfied me.

Chubby Mum

No comments: