Saturday 15 January 2005

Naughty chocolate brownie

Today was a busy fast day. I felt better today than I have for a while. Tried on some pants and they weren't that tight! I know I haven't lost that much if I have at all but I feel healthier and happier and it was nice to feel free today.

BREAKFAST
2 Bread (3)
Mince (2)
Egg (1.5)
TOTAL: 6.5

LUNCH
Rolls x 2 (dinner rolls) (2)
Surimi (5)
Lettuce, Tomatoe (0)
TOTAL: 7

DINNER
WW Recipe Cajun Fish (5)
with Baby potatoes (included in recipe points of 5)
Lettuce (0)
TOTAL: 5

SNACK
1/2 piece of chocolate brownie (5)
TOTAL: 5

GRAND TOTAL: 23.5 points

Not a bad day really.
Did the grocery shopping and walked for an hour about the place... played with the kids in the back yard with the house too... and jumped on the trampoline.

Chubbymum

No comments: