Thursday 20 January 2005

Onward and Downward

Hey!!!!

Thank you to all that left notes for me! I know that thinking the way I did was wrong! I do appreciate the fact that I lost something. I just think if you saw how I tried you wouldn't understand either.

OMG my BLONDE friend when looking at the scales (before me I might add, which I have to talk to her about) she had her mouth open and didn't believe that I had only lost that amount after her loosing 1.4 kilos. She knew how much I tried. She had seen all my tracking for the week and had seen how much I went for it at the Kickboxing! Even my husband was shocked!

I have had people tell me that muscle weighs more than fat and that it is better to loose weight slowly! Thank you! I did know that just pushed it to the back of my mind.

My new motto is ONWARD and DOWNWARD. So here I go!

Please keep up your journals too as it has been keeping me going the last couple of weeks and I wouldn't have been keeping up with it without reading your journals.

Well back to my boring life. I don't work Wednesdays and was off yesterday but boo hoo for me I was sick with tonsillitis and slept most of the day so my tracking wasn't that good. But back full strong today.

If I can think of something else to write I will put it in this afternoon. Take care everyone and many thanks.

Chubby Mum

No comments: