Wednesday 1 August 2007

Twenties AWAY with you!!


As you can imagine I am in such a good mood. I lost only 800 grams but that is sooooo cool because no longer am I in those dreaded 120's... I am in the teens and I have to make sure that it stays that way woohooooo.

Yay yayyyy me

But on another note... I started at 160 kilos so I have actually lost 40.1 kilos from my highest weight but from the WW weight I have lost 34.8 kilos but that is ok... because deep down I know where I have come from and I know where I am headed...

Now I have 4.9 kilos to get to the weight my hubby was before we started this journey and then I have 10 kilos to get to where he is now... so that is my next target... GO ME!!!
Weigh in day at home today:
Lost: 800g
Current weight: 119.9 kgs
Total loss: 34.8 kgs
Small challenge: 115 kgs
Started: 1 August 2007
Start Weight: 119.9 kgs
How much to go: 4.9
Chubbymum

12 comments:

WeeeSplat said...

YAAAAAY!!!! OMG go you!!!

Rachel said...

OH MY GOD GIRL - FAN-FRIGGIN-TASTIC!!!!!!! I am soooooo happy for you, I can just imagine you sitting there with a HUGE smile still on your face.

I'm such a proud friend:)

Can't wait to see you in 3 days!!!!

Kate said...

I know how great you must feel, yay for you!!

Chris H said...

CONGRATULATIONS MATE!!! A teen again, wooooo hooooo! I knew you could do it.

Tracy said...

Congratulations, I am so happy for you. You have worked hard and it is paying off.

celtic_girl said...

WOOOHOOO my friend, congratulations to you ,you so deserve it!!!

Name: Lynise said...

woooooooo hooooooooo,,, You did it. I'm so pleased for you and can imagine how absolutely fantastic you must have felt to see that figure pop up on the scales.

Yipeeeeeeee

Helena said...

congratulationsssssssssssss and welcome to the teens you are a starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! nice work!

MrsSH said...

Congrats!!! Way to go!

fitcat said...

Good for you CM! Also, I really loved your post before this, about how lucky you are, it was really touching. :)

Lyn said...

You have done so amazingly well since stopping going to the meetings!!! I've very very proud of you chickey!!!

Rock on this weekend!! Can't wait!

Nic said...

Oh YAY what an awesome milestone, another one bites the dust. onwards and downwards towards the next goal. YAY you.