Wednesday 8 August 2007

Weigh in - 8 August 2007

Weigh in day at home today:

Gained: 600g
Current weight: 120.5 kgs

Total loss from WW: 34.2 kgs
Total loss from start: 39.5
..............................................................

Small challenge: 115 kgs

Started: 1 August 2007
Start Weight: 119.9 kgs
Current Weight: 120.5 kgs

How much to go: 5.5

I am not too unhappy about the gain because I had a great weekend and only gaining 600 grams was ok. I am glad that I didn't gain all the weight I lost the previous week but now I have to get my A in to G and get back into the teens as I have only had a week at it and I don't want to go back here in the 20's again... it is going to happen!!! It is....

3 comments:

Lyn said...

wow you did really well with only 600g compared to my 3kg!! hahah!!! But I'm workin on it!

Lyn said...

hmmm that came out wrong ... didn't mean to imply you were'nt working on it ... oh sheesh big hole here!! lol

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Thats only a wee gain for a weekend away..I gained 2 kg in 3 days over the last weekend... haha..
I had to work hard to get it off.. i drank 3 ltrs of water mon tue and wed... and tonights weigh in I actually lost 300gm from last thurs... wooohoooo work that one out hey!!!