Sunday 12 August 2007

Can anyone help me? I can't help myself!

I think I needed this week to realise what a silly bitch I am.

I have been a stupid bitch for the last two weeks and havent been interested AT ALL in weight loss!!! NOT at all... not wanting to read blogs, not wanting to blog... hating myself... bitchy with my family. NO EXERCISE WHAT SO EVER. and basically this is not good.

I do know I have to get myself out of it but then I don't want to either... so hard to work out what I am going to do.

I am starting off simple from tomorrow.

Stay within points. That is it!! That is the only thing I am going to concentrate on this week. I have gone over in to the 120's again and I don't want that anymore.

So I am going to track this week coming and that is it!

Chubbymum

2 comments:

Tania said...

Hey good for you for admitting that you haven't given a damn! We all feel like that at times - baby steps will get you back on track, and if it's accountability you need I dare you to track in here for the week - then you'll actually be refocussed on two things - tracking and blogging!

Felicity said...

come on girl you can't give up on ya self now..we are gonna get over this hump together hun