Thursday 10 August 2006

Real JEANS

I have been tagged by Cactusfreek

Here are the rules: The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself ". In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.

The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

ARGGHHH I hate these sorts of things because I can never think of what to write.

So:
What do I have that is weird.... hmmmm

Number One:
I am addicted to talcum powder... I have to have it when I get out of a shower and feel all sticky if I don't have it after a shower.. Hubby gets mad because even though I put it on on a towel it gets everywhere and so I am forever dusting too he he he...

Number Two:
I love Bacon, Peanut Butter and Banana sandwiches (but admit that I haven't had one in a year and that is the truth).

Number Three:
I have a dent in my forehead and so I have always got a fringe so that no one can see it.. so if you ever see me ask me and I will show he he he

Number Four:
One of my thumbs bends back and one thumb doesn't.

Number Five:
A little bit of a copy cat from CactusFreek in the fact that I was 9 years old on the 9th Month and 9th Day of 1979.

I hope that is weird enough for you all he he he

So I suppose I have to tag 5 people too SORRYYY GUYS.

Karen
Rachel
Kateypie
Felicity
Kris

Ok so food today is:

Breakfast
2 Wholemeal Bread
Chopped Egg

Morning Tea
Dark Chocolate Mocha Drink
(went out with Kris for a coffee)

Lunch
Sushi 6 pieces
(with Kris as well he he)

Dinner
Spaghetti Bolagnaise
Beans
Carrots
Wasabi Peas

I also drank all my water for today... shock horror or what

I went shopping with Kris after lunch and went to Farmers OMG OMG I know I haven't lost any weight but my measurements have surely gone down and I went and tried on some three quarter jeans... you know those trendy ones that are stressed had have like little pull marks on it he he he and I tried on all of them and they all fitted and the ones that I like the most I brought in a size 24 OMG jeans are really unforgiving on me because they don't have stretch etc so getting into a size 26 has NEVER happened because they just don't go over my tummy... well I got into a size 22 and they fitted but I don't like tight clothes so I decided to go for the 24 and they were a little baggy in the legs but the tummy was comfy and I was happy.

Kris wanted me to take the size 22 and she kept saying to get out of my square but I still don't like things too fitting ya know... he he he but I was soooo happy that I wore them to school and got SOOOOO many compliments you wouldn't believe... it was great.

I will get hubby to take a photo to show ya he he he.

Anyway I went in to my LEAN class this morning and did a fitness test he he he he and I went up 2 points he he he wooohooo which means my fitness is improving and Crusher was soooo pleased and so was I.... but then I asked her to weigh me.

I am not too sure if she was happy with me asking that but I needed to know what damage I had done with all that takeaway and biscuits from last week and I gained a kilo but that is ok... because I am not allowed to know my weight for 4 weeks. I am back on track and I am not going to let this beat me and Crusher said that if I sabotage my food again then she will Kick my Butt and she said "don't think I wouldn't know" I said how would you and she said because I will phone Jeremy and make sure he he he so that scared the shit out of me he he he.. I would not lie... it is only harming me.

So I have completed 4 out of the 5 cross trainer challenge and now I have only 1 to go and Crusher has to take the 50 kilos on her back for a walk with me he he he (let's hope the walk is a slow one for a change he he).

I am sooo looking foward to my birthday.... I am going to Taupo to do the Quad bike ride (now look up top on my banner!! it is one of my goals) so it is going to be sooo exciting.

Delwyn my friend from LEAN that I have been spending so much time with and Crusher (mayber her hubby and neice), hubby and two other ladies from LEAN (are still getting back to me) are wanting to go too. So hopefully I can book it by the end of next week!! I hope we can reserve enough bikes.

It is going to be a fun weekend.

I even walked to school this afternoon (which is about 15 minute walk) and home with the kids.. it was a great afternoon for a walk in the sun... yep sun but I can't say it was warm just that it was a nice day he he h

I might update later byeeee

Chubbymum

No comments: