Friday 11 August 2006

Contract with No Quitter

I had Crusher for a PT today OMG she was out to kill me he he he.

Did the rower as a warm up and then went over to do straddles on the step rebok steps.. OMG and then push ups off the steps and then kickboxing hits and kicks and repeated it and then the cross trainer.. OMG I was done after that he he he sweating like a pig... he he he but I love sweating as it makes me feel like I have actually done something.

Kris was there with her trainer and we got to chatting and had quite a good time. After my half an hour with Crusher (which turned into 45 minutes that lovely lady!!) Kris and I did the water bikes for our arms and then I went and worked on my thigh muscles.. to make them stronger as I am feeling like they are working that is for sure.

After the gym I went home to get a shower and then met Kris for a coffee at Esquires and chatted for a while.

Kris and I have made a contract with ourselves he he he we needed another challenge as my challenge with Crusher finished today (on my behalf anyway as I have finished my 5 times 10minutes on the Cross Trainer and Crusher is walking with the extra kilos on Sunday.

......................................................................................................

So here is the contract:

We the undersigned hereby vow declare and affirm that we solemnly swear to
do the following:

Chubbymum Shall:
Everyday for the 4 weeks from Saturday 12th August until Friday 8th September
2006 shall eat a healthy breakfast consisting not less than 2 weetbix and milk,
or a Fruit Smoothie or Porridge or yoghurt and fruit. Skipping breakfast shall
not be permitted.

No Quitter Shall:
For the 4 weeks from Saturday 12th August until Friday 8th September 2006 shall
refrain entirely from any form of junk food including but not limited to KFC,
Burger King, Pizza (not including homemade), McDonalds, Bakery’s, Subway,
Fish and Chips, Coffee Shop Muffins and Cakes. Plus at least 20 days of healthy
eating, during the four week period.

Both of the above mentioned parties shall diary their food intake for the entire
period on a daily basis. (Blog your food).

Support crew consisting of husbands and children signed below will cheerfully
agree to nark on their wife/mother for any infractions to the above.

The rewards for successful completion of the above Challenges are as
follows:

No Quitter will purchase for herself a pair of size 16 jeans from Farmers

Chubbymum will purchase a new outfit for her birthday dinner.

Penalty clauses are as follows:
Anybody defaulting on the above challenges shall purchase for the other party
a Power Dip Lotto Ticket.


......................................................................................................

My food for the day is:
Breakfast
3 Weetbix
Milk
Tsp Equal

Morning Tea
Protein Bar

Lunch
Chicken Panini
Salad

Dinner
2 Hamburgers (homemade)
It is my takeaway night and we make a takeaway at home.

Anyway it is getting late.... gotta get some sleep.

Love Chubbymum

No comments: