Tuesday 22 August 2006

Hectic!

Feeling quite tired still after Sunday's Challenge.

Went to bed 8pm last night and tonight I am going to bed right after this.

I am feeling more positive now with the healthy lifestyle... I just can't believe that Crusher is so wanting to help me. I can't believe how she stuck by me on the Tough Guy/Gal Challenge... OMG she sooo stuck by me.

I can't believe that she was right with the getting the focus off the scales.. but I still want results ya know.. if I am not getting the results then what is the benefit of not telling me what I am losing or gaining? I still can't get my head around that.

Work was hectic today.... Food was ok!!

Still feeling quite exhausted so I will update with more tomorrow... sorry guys.. just tired with everything going on and everyone elses problems at work and other etc.... just exhausted and it is getting on top of me. I gotta stop it!

Breakfast
Crumpet Toast
Golden Syrup (1/2 tsp)

Morning Tea
Pear

Lunch
Brown Bread
Left over Roast Beef
3 squares chocolate

Afternoon Tea
Almonds

Dinner
2 Chicken Drumsticks
Cauliflour
Beans
Baked Potatoe

Chubbymum

No comments: