Friday 4 August 2006

Crusher and 50 Kilos

Wow what a week it has been

I was a little upset about the 100grams gain but have slowly come to the conclusion that it is ok. I think I was upset not because of the 100 grams but because I had tried so hard.

On Thursday morning my trainer (I am going to call her by our nick name for her Crusher from now on) measured me and I had lost almost 3cm over my whole body so HEY it is making me look slimmer he he he so that is good.

Crusher is intent on getting me off Weight Watchers and getting me to loose this weight this weight... I am scared to do that.. I am scared to do that because I do get a lot out of the Weight Watchers and the support I get from my leaders is fantastic. It scares me a little because every time I have left Weight Watchers I have gained the weight back.

I am not sure... scared really I think!!

I suppose the money that I don't spend at Weight Watchers I could spend to get an hour training or something hmmm not sure if it would cover that either. I think also the thrill of getting to goal and being able to go into the slimmer of the year is something that I want to achieve as well ya know.

So anyway today.... I had an appointment with crusher at 10.00 but mum wanted to go to bingo and I said I couldn't because of my appointment... OMG she looked sooo dissapointed she couldn't go (as she is always at home because she can't drive) that I phoned crusher and asked if she would take me a half an hour earlier and she did SHE IS JUST THE BEST I can tell you. I feel so comfortable with this woman and probably wouldn't go and do what I am doing if it wasn't for her.

So anyway.. again I am saying this he he he...

I sent an email to Crusher last night saying the following:
.............................................................................................................

Also… I want to do an experiment with you!!
(smiley's galore here but I can't get diaryland to show them he he)

If I do the cross trainer 5 days a week for 10 minutes with arms (as a challenge) and if I do that for a week then you go around the block with me but the condition is to wear a bag with 50 kilos kilo’s in it..

Now... be aware that I don't usually do 10 minutes fully with arms it is usually 1 minute off and 1 minute on.

Which won’t put you up to the equivalent of my weight but I would like to see how you do with the extra weight going around the block.

I need a challenge to work towards and I thought this would be fun… what do you think would ya do this for me???

............................................................................................................

Now... the reason I want to do this as I want her to realise how hard it is for me to do some of the things that the others are doing... like going for our 4km walk Crusher walks with me (which is fantastic that she cares) but she walks like... OMG like I would be running he he he and so I want her to feel what going at that speed is like with the extra weight that have compaired to her...

I know she knows that it is harder for me with the extra weight but sometimes showing is more for me so that she understands...

Anyway he he he she said yes with a smile on her face and she was thinking OMG what have I got myself in to... he he he he he Crusher it is going to be interesting... he he he. It made the personal training go so fast today. I said to Crusher "Did you realise that 50 kilos is like 5 big bags of the 10 kilo potatoes and she looked at me and for the first time I could see the fear he he he... I just love this lady..

So my workout today was
- 5 minutes on the bike to warm up
- Up and down the stairs 4 times and in between 10 push ups on the stairs... that was sooo hard today.
- 10 minutes on Cross Trainer with arms
- 10 minutes on the Rower and Crusher was pushing me hard BITCH he he

When I read this workout it doesn't seem like much but when Crusher is standing there I do more work and I was sweating like a pig... it was fantastic.

So that is 1 out of the 5 Cross Trainer challenge gone and 4 to go!!! Wohooooo.

Anyway have a good night everyone

Love
Chubbymum

No comments: