|You Are a White Rose|
You represent youthfulness and purity.
Your vibe: Sweet and heavenly
Falling in love with you: is like falling in love for the first time
Awwww I didn't think about myself like that but I like it he he
Hubby had a major hangover this morning but still we got up at 11am and had brunch and hubby and I went for a 20 minute bike ride to get a V he he he and on the way back we had a head wind. OMG I thought for a minute there we were going to be standing still while peddling out little fit away he he he he and when we got off the big road and went into the side road I was so looking forward to the wind not being in out face but it was still at an angle that it was straight in our face again GRRRRRRR but it felt exhilerating (there is that word again) because a year ago I would have jumped off and walked as it was too hard he he he.
Hubby and Corbin (our oldest) are on the computer in the play room on the internet researching... it is so great to see them having so much fun and Corbin learning about things that he wants to find out about.
Corbin heard the New Zealand anthem on the radio in the car and couldn't remember the words from school so hubby said "let's research it on the internet to see if they have the words for you" and they found it with the song and sang it.
Now they are just looking at other things. I know that sometimes (for young ones) the internet is a bad place but I reckon if you teach what is right from wrong that is all you can do. They will know what to do if you brought them up right! But...We are getting Net Nanny in the next couple of weeks so that we can keep an eye because at 6 he is still a little gulable but he is learning so much and is such a sponge. Did I tell everyone that he is only 6 and his report card said he is reading at an 8 year olds level??? I am so proud of him that is for sure. He has a thirst for knowledge Woohooo.
Ok so I know that people make Resolutions and they don't end up happening but...
I made a resolution last year to exercise and to lose weight and I did this year so I am going to put down some 2006 New Year's Resolutions for me personally and I am going to stick to them.
1. I want to lose another 20 kilos in 2006. I know that putting a number on it isn't good but I have to aim at something and by the end of 2006 I want to have lost altogether 42 kilos and I have to aim for that. To do at least 4 days of exercise and if it is not the gym but other things then so be it! Explore this weight loss arena and enjoy what I am doing.
2. To enjoy my family more. They are the most important people in my life and they are to come first before anyone else. To spend quality time with them OUTDOORS and enjoy them every single minute of the day.
3. To go out more with friends and meet new people. Stop being an at home person and not enjoying life. But to make sure that I am being true to me and not doing it for everyone else... to learn to say NO it isn't me if I don't like something as well.
4. To join a dancing club, or tap dancing class or Digital SLR photography class. To explore things outside exercise as such for weight loss but for enjoyment.
5. To explore me this year and to find out what I want to do with the rest of my life. I am in a wonderful job that I like and I really like the people I work with. But it isn't what I want to do for the rest of my life. I want to get into something creative and I have to explore that and find out what I really want to achieve.
6. Digital Scrapbook more and not just think about it DO IT!! I have access to my computer and I have to do it!
7. Try and spend quality time with my Mum and take her places and get her doing more things than being at home.
8. Save some money! I don't need anymore material things in my life. I want for nothing and so I would like to save for holidays and for things that I want to do later on... study or travel or whatever but we just don't save enough.
9. Last but not least ENJOY MY LIFE!
P.S this is rather long today he he he... but I took another thing from Tina's blog and thought I might incorporate it here.
* Drink that bloody water he he
* Track Track Track
* Update Chubbymum every day
* Go to the gym at least 3 times this week
* Go for a bike ride with hubby and with kids
* Take 10 minutes for me each day.