Friday 22 June 2007

My day...

Took the kids to school and then slept all morning as I was exhausted after looking after everyone this week and soooo didn't want to get up at lunch time that is for sure.

I have finally finished the table setting for Tania's shop window tonight. I had to do 4 boxes, bottle of wine label, menu's (that I have made to fit on the inside of the plates) and table labels. Phew finally finished. Tania is the most fussiest lady I have ever met so anything I had designed I didn't feel it was good enough but I have finally finished it tonight so I am pleased.


Well in the last 3 weeks I have won two draws at the scrapbook inn and it was $20 each so I had $40 to spend there today and I brought and embosser and a GEORGEOUS album that was in the shape of a handbag and not tiny either... it is georgeous and funky and I thought I might use it for the invitations at the expo that are bright and different... hmmm thinking about that still.




Took the boys to Rock and Roll tonight and they were even more interested in dancing tonight... and there is a workshop in the school holidays on a Saturday and I signed them up for it.... the teacher said that it would help them a lot so that is brilliant. I can't wait to see them enjoying the dancing and talking to other kids and making friends.


Corbin was being taught but three girls... he he he and he went all shy but they were having fun trying to teach him the tummy tickle and the hug moves... he he he and I had to take a photo.



And as you can see from Quinn's little smile he was chatting up the girls again.
He learnt how to do a turn and how to twirl a girl... it was too cute.
I should have taken more photos but the flash kept coming on GEESH....


He is getting quite blaze about it all in this photo.... like he is saying "OMG I know this move give me something interesting to do. he he


Another big weekend this weekend.... trying to concentrate on getting more invitations and painting the rest of my frame up for the expo. I am soooo scared of doing this and I am procrastinating a little and I don't know why. Feeling like it is overwelming at the moment. I can't wait till the expo is finished and I can get on with the weddings etc and not have to be on show. I think that is the thing that I am not liking is the having it all on show and it being good enough for everyone to see.... and what are the other professional sites going to look like ya know.



Jaxx the website is being worked on at the moment and hopefull will be up and running for you to show your friends (thanks :-) ).

Can't think of anything else I want to say...

Chubbymum

4 comments:

Christine said...

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Name: Lynise said...

hi ya,
Hope everyone in your household has recovered. Its so horrible to be feeling unwell and miserable.
Sounds like things for the expo are coming along nicely. I hope your not stressing about it too much.

I'm still not sure what my schedule is going to be like during the holidays but think the second week would be best for me.
I can't remember when the expo is as I don't want to come when your busy with that of course.

Chris H said...

I am SURE your Expo display is going to be fantastic Mandy, stop doubting yourself and your abilities!!! I have every confidence in you to be amazing! Have a wonderful weekend.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Stop thinking about it and get in and do it girl...You know it will all be alright in the end...
Cant wait to see picks of it all...
Take care...