Thursday, 28 June 2007
I didn't want to get out today!!! It is soooo cold that we have two heaters on today and I can't get warm. And school holidays start soon and I don't want that for TWO WHOLE WEEKS.
I am sooo looking forward to getting together with everyone in August it is going to be so much fun. Hubby and I are going down Friday and doing the romantic thing down there woohoooo... so if it is cold woohoo for us getting to stay in bed all day...wink wink nudge nudge..
I have been tagged by Lisa........
Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot...
1. Sandie Bee
2. Diet Coke Rocks
3. Your Not Fat Hey Mummy
4. Lisa Loses It
AND NOW FOR THE QUESTIONS:
What were you doing ten years ago?
I was going through hell because I was diagnosed with a brain tumour and it took 3 months for a specialists appointment for him to say that he was on call that night and if they would have called him in then it all could have been sorted then and there.... that I had a condition called drusin and not a brain tumour...
Five snacks You Enjoy:
1. Hummus and crackers
2. Vitawheat with cottage cheese, tomatoe
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
3.} I am like Lisa and I actually suck at remembering words of songs.
Five things you would do if you were a Millionaire:
1. Buy a house in the South Island and North Island
2. Personal Trainer full time
3. Go to Graphic Design school full time
4. Get my business up and running in a shop
5. Make my kids and hubbys dreams come true.
Five Bad Habits:
1. Going in to my shell when things get overwelming.
2. Staying up too late as I don't want to waste the day by sleeping
3. Spending too much time on the computer blogging etc.
4. Spending too much money on stuff that we don't need.
Five Things You Like Doing:
2. Reading Blogs.
3. Digital Scrapbooking
4. Helping my friends in need
5. Bike riding and walking with my family.
Five Things You'll Never Wear Again:
1. Pointy shoes
2. Lacy belts (like Madonna used to wear he he)
3. My size 26's
4. School uniform
5. Bows in my hair he he
Five Favourite "toys":
2. Colour Printer
3. DVD comedy's
5. Her Business Magazines