Monday 11 July 2005

Wohoooo Great Steps

How do I begin to say what my day was like.

I can start off from saying I did 11,636 steps today WOHOOOOOOOO.

I have just gotten back from the gym with Kris and WHAT A FANTASTIC night I had tonight. It was fantastic to go with someone I feel so comfortable with and that I don't feel like I have to compete with by a little bit of competition in a way because I feel like I push myself a little more and then we went for a sauna and a spa OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I feeellllll

FANBLOODYTASTIC and as my hubby said "you have rosey cheeks and are looking vibrant" I feel so good.

Being Sunday I didn't feel like doing much but we spent most of the day looking for washing machines and dryers and got one of each and hubby organised the kids this morning in the bath and made me breakfast in bed woohooo.

Work tomorrow and I have only 2 weeks to go but hey I have to move on and the next challenge is on my way.

OH GOD I am watching NZ Idol and it is painful.. but getting quite annoyed with how rude the judges are. It would be better to just say no and that be that.

Anyway... love ya all

Chubbymum
P.S Helena I did 1500 in 10 minutes he he he not up to your time but I will get there he he he he.

No comments: