Saturday 16 July 2005

Farewell Morning Tea

I am sore!!

I am tired!!!

Had a full on today. Feel like I have been on the go all day.

Had my farewell today from work (don't leave till next week but too many meetings on next week)

OMG I cried in the farewell. They had a big table full of nibbles and fruit and scones with jam and cream and asparagus rolls and mini spring rolls, sandwiches. OMG there was so much food it was unbelievable.

The Chairperson said a really nice speach and I didn't think that he knew what I did but mentioned it in the speach that he has heard all the things that I do that isn't part of my job but above what is expected and that I am always willing to help.

My boss said that I feel for the students in situations and I am always out to get the best results and so much more.. I just couldn't believe it. I got a hug from her and she had tears... it was nice. I was so torn today. I don't want to go but I want to sort of too... I guess it is on to another part of my life.

Well I went to the gym at 4.45 today and left at 7.15 he he he he. Worked out in my program till 6.30 and then had a sauna and spa and it was fantastic.

Helena... I did the 2000m in 13.40 minutes. I am going to get it down!!! I am, I am, I am.

It was great going with Kris it makes time go faster. My trainer has me doing stair climbing... realllll stairs arghhhhhhhhhhhhh they were killing me he he

So I am now going upstairs to have my hair dyed he he he my hubby is just the best. Putting highlights in my hair too. (smile)

Cheers
Chubbymum

No comments: