Thursday 28 July 2005

First day on my new job

Today was my first day in my new job. It wasn't as bad as I thought and I wore my new skirt and top today. It felt really weird to wear a skirt he he he just that at the University it was really casual but here it is a little more up market but not totally. She said I can be casual but presentable but felt a little weird so once I see what everyone is doing then I can start dressing differently.

It wasn't that taxing at all (not like I thought) and I quite enjoyed it. I do miss all my friends at my old job and especially my morning tea friends as it was just so relaxing at morning tea and it made my day he he but that is ok. The day went really fast.

I must admit I was not a very good person with Morning tea though I had a chocolate muffin (I will point it but it was naughty but just did it ;-(

Well anyway that is me. My son wants me to play ballbuster with him before I start dinner so I better go and do it or he will bug me forever.

I did feel rather sexy in a skirt today... and the skirt was flowey and two layers... he he he felt nice.

Good Night
ChubbyMum

No comments: