Saturday 9 July 2005

Tag your it and gym twice argghhhhh

Ok... I have been tagged twice today ARGHHHHHH so I am only going to do one but it is the same questions he he he

Three names I go by:
1. Chubbymum
2. CM
3. and my friends know what my real name is he he

Three screen names I’ve had:
1. Chubbymum
2. -
3. -

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. My eyes
2. My lips
3. My ankles he he

Three physical things I don’t like about myself:
1. My Tummy
2. My sore knee
3. That my hair goes girl when it grows longer

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Bermuda
2. England
3. New Zealand

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Tracksuit pants as I have just got back from gym
2. Creme T Shirt
3. Smelly socks he he

Three favorite bands/musical artists:
1. Fleetwood Mac
2. Norah Jones
3. Violent Femmes

Three favorite songs:
1. Patience by Guns and Roses
2. Blister in the Sun by Violent Femmes
3. Professional Widow by Tori Amos

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. My husband
2. That he is my best friend
3. Trust

Two truths and a lie:
1. I was born in Bermuda
2. I have a tatoo of a butterfly on my shoulder blade
3. I went to school with Rachel Hunter

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Eyes
2. Taller than me
3. Eyelashes

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Computer Scrapbooking
2. Cross Stitch
3. Reading

Three things I want to do badly right now:
1. Go to Venice
2. Get to 100 kilos
3. Be fit enough to keep up with my kids

Three things that scare me:
1. Spiders
2. Losing my family or close friends
3. Not living to see my kids get married

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Shoes
2. Lipstick
3. Family

Three Careers you have considered or are considering:
1. Graphic Designer
2. Scrapbook Shop Owner
3. Coffee Shop owner in Tuscany

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Venice
2. Tuscany
3. Greek Islands

Three kids’ names you like:
1. Corbin
2. Quinn
3. Rhiannen

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Seeing my kids walk down the isle
2. Go to Venice and Tuscany
3. Spend time as much time with my family as I can.

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I love wearing pants
2. Love shouting on the sidelines at soccer (nice comments)
3. I fart in good company... ;-)

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I cry a lot
2. I am a gossip
3. I am sentimental and emotional

Three celeb crushes:
1. Sean Connery's voice ahhhhh
2. Chris(doctor) off Shortland Street
3. Matthew McConnaghey

Three people I am tagging with this list :
1. Leenie
2. Karen
3. Katey

Ok. WHEW that is over and done with!! he he he

Well I have been to the gym twice today he he he OMG twice in one day.

OMG I have Never sweated so much in my entire life. It was fantastic…. Except for the fact that I had to get on the rowing machine he he he… well if you have ever scene the rowing machines you have to put your feet in stirrup things and then get the handles to row but when you are big you get your feet in and then because of the tummy you can’t get the handles… so off the shoe stirrups so I could get the handle then put the stirrups on the feet then (rolling on the floor laughing by now) I had to be able to turn the machine on which is further away so I had to take it all off again so that I could turn it on first then get the handle then put the stirrups in he he hehe he I was laughing so much my tummy hurt he he he.

Then I went with Kris at 6pm and I was definitly feeling it after that in my thighs and my arms and I could only manage to do 50 minutes as it was too much... but so much fun with Kris there. I feel so comfortable talking to her and do the exercise with her... there is no judging and it feels comfortable THANKS KRIS!!!

But I am going to do this… and this new gym is fantastic and people are friendly and they come and talk to you. Yes it is rather expensive compared to the other one I was with but it is closer to home and the people there live around my area so I can meet some new people and they are the friendliest people I have met.

So I am tired and have a friend coming over to talk about his website then I am going to have a nice long Spa Bath ahhhhhhhh

Chubbymum

No comments: