Tuesday 5 July 2005

Trixie

Hey everyone. Just thought I would tell you about my latest tag board entry from Tricia!!! Well there is a background to Tricia... she is like my oldest oldest friend that I lost to bloody Australia about 16 years ago arghhhh he he he nothing wrong with Australia apart from the fact that I lost a great friend to over there.

Well she has gotten in contact again after a couple of years of us being busy with our family lives and I gave her my address to this diary. Woohooo welcome Trixie!!! Missed ya babe!! come and read and tell it how it is girl.

Today has been an ok day. Nothing to report apart from the school calling me to get my oldest son as he still wasn't feeling very well. I was a bit of a soft mum this morning when he said he wanted to go to school I said no I don't think so but he cried and said he didn't want to go home... I suppose I don't want to discourage him from going to school he he he

Food wise I SUCKED today... felt like eating all day!! I had 2 mini pinky bars cause the craving for eating something I shouldn't was extreme.

Anyway feeling quite tired today... going to be early. Might update with something tomorrow.

Love ya all
Chubbymum

No comments: