Monday 25 July 2005

Phew

Hey everyone.

What a weekend I have had. I don't think I have stopped since 8am yesterday morning.
8am Saturday morning and Tania picked me up to go the gym. OMG I so so so so did not want to go to the gym (especially that time of the morning) if you know me you know I am not a nice person at that time of the morning. So it was an interesting morning at the gym and lots of people there but it was the 6th day that week that I had been to the gym and I think it was too much. I think 4 to 5 days is enough for me. I feel lately that I am trying to please everyone in my life at the moment (once again) and I am not going to do that anymore. I had enough of that with BLONDE.

Sooooo this morning I decided no I was not going to go with Tania to the gym as it would be tooooooo much and besides I was out on the booze Saturday night with my new work mates... OH MY GOD I am going to be in trouble with those ladies he he he such party people and I boogggied down all night it was fantastic he he he.

So Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are the gym days this week and I am going to have the weekend off.

I have 1.5 kilos to loose to get to my 10% and I am soooooo nervous that it won't be this week but I have been tracking and I have been exercising (6 days this week argghhhh) so the only thing that will be against me is the alcohol last night he he he. I have kept within my Wendi Plan points this week as well.

Today washed both the cars, took youngest son to a girls birthday party and saw BLONDE there and wanted to smack her little BLEEP of a son... God she lets him get away with Crap... he was eating and then standing up and dancing with his mouth full (while ALL of the other children were sitting down and eating) and she just laughed at him... so he did it more and wouldn't sit down the whole time... GRRRR that child just rubs me the wrong way.

I didn't do too much exercise way today woohoooooo I felt free from sweat and pain today and it was good.

Anyway... I am going now so everyone have a good night.

Chubbymum

No comments: