- 10 minutes on the bike going up and down the levels each minute
- Kickboxing with her while other one was on the ground with the medicine ball going from side to side and OMG my abs were soooo sore as we did it like 5 times with swapping from the kickboxing to medicine ball abs argghhhh.
- Treadmill with incline to 4 and run one minute walk and putting the revs up too arghh but I was sweating like you wouldn't believe.
- One of us on the rower 500 mtrs - 1st 200 metres fast as and 100 metres slow as we wanted then 200 metres fast as while the other one was on the side doing sit ups for the 200 metres fast and bridge for the 100 metres fast and then sit ups to finish off OMG OMG
- Water bike for 15 minutes and she put up the intensity every minute then down for a minute then up and my arms were burning by the end of it.
- Then back on the bike for 10 minutes before doing our stretches.
I know on paper it doesn't mean a lot but it was sooooooo hard and I sweated like no bodies business.
to hit and they were a long way away too but I did it I got one woohooo.
Here is hubby looking like a real pro woohoo
Can you see the joy in my face OMG I actually hit my fit skeet but OMG OMG my shoulders felt like someone had hit me with a hammer he he he that is why I am holding my shoulder... But I hit my first skeet on my first try woohoooo.
Can you see my skeet up in the right hand corner.... I got it but hubby didn't take the photo at the right time he he he he but I got it. They are bright orange like the guys jacket.
All in all I had the most fabulous day and learnt something else that I wouldn't have done a year ago. That is 7 things I have achieved this year. Roll on next year and some more challenges. Debbie and I want to do some Kayaking next Christmas so I am going to be building up for that next year.
Good night everyone