Sunday 17 December 2006

Enjoy the vital energy of the present - 17 December 2006 Sunday

Dec 17, 2006 at 9:04 PM

Had a sleep in this morning and to be quite honest I have felt really really lazy in the last week. I don't want to do any exercise.. is that bad? Sometimes I feel really naughty that I don't want to do any exercise.

Slept in this morning till 9.30 and then read my book for a while and then hubby brought breakfast up it was soo nice to have breaky in bed. Even if the kids came jumping up on the bed.
I think having Sunday as a lay in morning is a great tradition he he he and quite happy that the boys are old enough now to know.

After breakfast we got our helmets on and biked up to the Library and my youngest is getting so good at keeping up with us and it doesn't take us a year to get there. It is 6 kms round trip so that is a long way for the boys. It was really nice going to the library and sitting on the couch while my youngest read me a book and he sounded out the words and didn't always get it right but he has only been going to school for 6 weeks so I was really proud. My oldest went on the library computers to find just the right books for him. He is only 7 and he is reading books like Harry Potter and The Hardy boys etc...

I found some books to sort me out.. because I don't know what I want to do when I grow up and apart from concentrating on the weight loss this year I want to find out what I want to do with my life. I have been in two minds about what I want to do. I want to own a business and preferbly a craft business or I want to be a life coach. I want to help people losing weight to get past all the emotional stuff as I wish I could have had someone to do that. I don't know what to do!! and at this time of year I find myself thinking of what if this and what if that... maybe a life coach is someone that I need to go to he he he but I can't afford it at the moment. Everything is always about money grrr I hate that. The emotional part of losing weight is the hardest part I reckon.

The books I chose were "Finding true north by Micheal Henderson" " Set and achieve your goals by Des Moss" and Choosing Happiness by Sandra Stoddard. I am not too sure if any of them will help but if I decide to be a Life Coach the books can't harm at all I suppose.
I am sooooo liking Vox at the moment. I am glad that I have a different blog name and that I can still write but I am taking time to invite people because I can't seem to trust again. Thanks Kate for being here! I love reading your blog and how you really think about things in your life and how you can improve them...

Went to D's (Friend) place for dinner with the boys (where she is house sitting) and it was really relaxing and we had Apricot curried Chicken and Veges it was sooo yummy. It felt good to be there and we watched a little bit of sky food channel while the boys played with the toys. We then played kids Charades and it was such a hoot. My youngest could play too as there were pictures showing what to do and he was putting up his right hand (finger pointing) in the air and we kept saying sky or helicopter etc and he kept saying no and we gave up and then he looked at us and said "It is a Fire Engine of course" and we just laughed and laughed because he was right he wasn't allowed to make a sound so that was the most logical thing was the lights going round and round and D laughed her head off and so did I.

After Charades we played Jenga and once again laughed our heads off.

Before going out tonight (I was in a bad mood beforehand) I read the book Choosing Happiness and found this excerpt
"Many people are preoccupied with the past or dream of the future, discounting now, the only place where they can enjoy the vital energy of the present"
What a great thing!! So I decided I wasn't going to be in a grumpy mood and I was going to let this new friend D in my life and enjoy being around her because I am not going to let one psycho ex friend ruin it for others when others won't nesecarilly do the same to me.

I got a lovely Xmas card from D saying "Just a short note so that I can try and express how much I appreciate all that you have done for me. Good friends are so special and I thank you all for being my friend. You have welcomed me into your home, listen to me sing (badly he he), feed me, and supported me more than many others have. I look forward to next year and all the adventures, laughs, fun and good times we will share"

I was soooo touched by this card! I would love her to know my new blog but I am not going to let her or anyone in my town know about this blog as I need to have it so I can say what I feel.
So now I am back to blogging I feel soooo happy! It wasn't that I didn't want to blog anymore but for two years I felt like I was finally getting it all out of my mind and on paper (or cyberspace he he) and not keeping it in and the thought of not having it was scaring me.
3 days of work to go till Xmas holidays woohooo.

I should post a picture of my office (or my dungeon like I call it) I just got a new cupboard and re did the room and the kids painted pictures for my walls it is sooo cute.

I am going to take one day at a time and I am going to live a happy one.

I have to chose what I want to do next year..study or buy a business!! Right now while I am writing this I am thinking study! I might check it all out this week.

Thanks for listening Diary
Love Chubbymum

Comments

janene wrote:
Dec 18, 2006 at 2:04 PM
Thanks for inviting me to continue reading your blog, L. I promise to stick to the rules and shall never ever mention the existence of this blog to another living soul... hehehe

I'm glad you decided to carry on blogging, it was a shame that that trollop got the last word in, but this way she doesn't, you can start fresh and chose your readers very carefully this time around.

It sounds like you are in a really good headspace at the moment, despite all that has been happening, so good on you for making the choice to not let it get you down and hold you back, which was no doubt the trollop's intentions!

*hugs*

No comments: