Saturday 16 December 2006

I want to feel comfortable

Dec 16, 2006 at 8:47 PM

I want to feel comfortable in my blog and so if you have been invited here I know that you don't judge and won't turn on me like a so called friend has in the past.

  • I am going to say what I think in this blog!!
  • I am not going to apologise for anything I say in this blog
  • This is for me not anyone else
  • I am not showing this blog to anyone that lives in my town.
  • People that know me know what my real name is but I am not going to mention it on here or any of my families names.
  • When I write in other peoples blogs I will be giving them my CM blog and not here!
  • Please do not give this address to anyone or that will be it!! I will not write anymore... as I am not NOT do you understand going to go through what I did with my so called friend.

So now that I have gotten that out of my system I feel happier.

Facts:
I started off at 154.7 kilos (11 January 2005) and I am now 122.5 kilos on the 16th December 2006. That is 32.2 kilos lost and I am proud of that!

In the past year I haven't lost much at all and for me I feel it is because I was focussing on helping other people and not focussing on helping me..

That has all changed! I am not going to hinder my weight loss anymore!!! I am not going to put other people first anymore!! I am going to put my family and me first!

I sound harsh when I read this back! I don't want to sound harsh but I have been burnt and it is going to take a while to get over that.

I have also met some really really wonderful people on my journey that I didn't want to give up when I left my other blog but then I am scared to trust again!! SCARED...

So please take my invitation as one with love and please please give me your opinion as I need to have that to get somewhere on this journey... somewhere being healthy and happy and loved I hope.

Love CM

Comments

Kateypie wrote:
Dec 17, 2006 at 8:43 AM

Well done on reaching your 30 kg mark - I don't think I realised before.. that's a huge acheivement!

No comments: