Saturday 23 December 2006

Strange Weather - Saturday 23 December 2006

Dec 23, 2006 at 7:16 PM

My mum won $500 on bingo last night woohooo for her and so she said she wanted to go again tonight if that was ok with us. The reason she asked was because she said a couple of nights ago that we could go on a date night and she would look after the boys. She was sooo excited that I said yes on one condition that she would let us sleep in this morning till 10 well we didn't get past 8.30 because I couldn't sleep as I kept thinking I have to get out and get some exercise.

I went in to the gym for my pt session with my trainer yesterday morning and when I got there she said "we aren't going to do a workout today we are going for a coffee" to tell you the truth I was a little upset because I was really wanting to go and do a good workout before Xmas but my trainer wanted to have a session just us and have a coffee and a chat. It was great and I did enjoy it but all night I felt guilty for not doing any exercise.

I have made a deal with hubby that I have to get out every day for an hour and do some exercise either walking or the gym and so this morning I could not sleep in as I knew I had to do some exercise. TYPICAL really because I also needed to sleep in as well and after thinking about exercise when I woke up and went to the loo I couldn't get it out of my head.

So I had breakfast got dressed and went for a walk for an hour and along the way it rained he he he but it was all good! I even rain some of the way he he he it was great and it didn't feel wrong either.

A friend saw me on the walk and asked if I wanted to go for a coffee so I went for a coffee with her and had a huge talk... I was suprised that she stopped and wanted to have coffee as the email I got from K she said in it that this person was now her friend and spent lots of time with her and I was wrong that she didn't like her because they had been spending time at LEAN together..

So anyway I mentioned this to my friend and she said "that girl must be sick in the head because I have said hello to her and when she is at the gym will say good evening or good morning but that is it" I said that I thought since we hadn't seen each other in a while that she had thought that what K had said etc she was agreeing with her.

My friend said she had thought that I was just busy with kids and hubby and gave me time to get over the busy season and then after christmas was going to arrange a coffee etc. Wow isn't it funny how some things can go through your mind and those things aren't happening. I am glad that with this whole situation I haven't lost good friends and have only lost people that were making life difficult.

We went and had a mosy at some of the lovely little shops afterwards and had a good time.. I felt just a little under dressed in a t shirt and track pants but it was nice spending time with my friend.

I told hubby and he said... well I can't repeat what he said but said psycho!!!!

Did the grocery shopping for Xmas day today too it was relaxing and took my youngest son and he was sooo good and was crossing out the groceries that we put in our trolley.

Also went to this little alley way shopping in town and there were little shops there and soooo cute things and I enjoyed myself and brought a couple of little things... OMG if I had one of those shops I would be in seventh heaven... all little nick nacs etc.

Wrapped all the kids Xmas presents last night and it took a couple of hours but I think they are going to be sooo happy with all their presents.

I am feeling sooo happy about my new blog!! Thank you all for still reading. I am feeling great that I am going under a new name and I can feel free to talk again.

SO!!! I have 2.1 kilos to lose as my next challenge!! 2.1 by 11 January 2007 what do you reckon I can do it aye! Hmmm 2 1/2 weeks and I don't think I will..hmmm I might make it 2.1 by end of January 2007 and that will be my 35 kilos! woohoo 35 kilos.

Hubby said today that if I can get to 94 kilos then he would buy me a nifty fifty how COOL is that. Mind you that is when I reach my 60 kilos lost.

I worked out that 32.9 kilos is 72.3 pounds 72 pounds.... 72 pounds..... 72 pounds... now doesn't that sound bloody cool!! another 12 kilos and I would make the 100 pounds lost woohooooo. I so like it more hearing it in pounds he he he.

Roll on Xmas! I know I won't be getting much for Xmas as my mum has already given me money to get clothes (which I brought a top with but a good quality top) and hubby is letting me go to a parallel import shop in Akl in the holidays for my xmas present..

Ok I am rambling he he he

Love CM

Have a good Xmas everyone if I don't post till Xmas day etc.

Comments

Chris H wrote:
Dec 23, 2006 at 9:07 PM
Great you found your friend was still your friend.... shopping is so much fun eh?!! Good luck on reaching your next goal.... and yes, it does sound better in pounds! 61 kilos = 134.2 pounds, what I lost !! hee hee Found some of them again.... but am gunna lose them again. That's my goal for 007. HAVE A WONDERFUL XMAS, BE GOOD, BE CAREFUL, BE HAPPY.

Kateypie wrote:
Dec 24, 2006 at 8:11 PM
Merry Christmas!! Hope you have a wonderful day :-)

janene wrote:
Dec 27, 2006 at 8:58 PM
Hey you! Sorry I haven't commented for so long, but I'd forgotten to forward your new url home, but managed to track it down through my vox account :)
Hope you had a great Xmas, and yes, you can and will lost that 2.1(?)kg by the end of January. Easy Peasey!! :)
*hugs*

Lee wrote:
Dec 27, 2006 at 11:17 PM
Hope you and your family had a great christmas:)
I need to take a leaf out of your book and get back into it - I have gained heaps in the last few weeks which is really depressing!
Thanks for getting me motivated to move my butt!!

No comments: