Tuesday 12 December 2006

No Weigh In

I decided not to go to my weigh in tonight... for one thing I have a major ear infection and went to the doctors and I wasn't in a very good mood to go.

I have been ok with my food this week and I don't think there would have been a problem with my weight so I am not overly concerned about it just that I am grumpy and thought it was better to stay home.

We put up the Xmas lights on the house tonight so hopefully it looks good when it gets dark hmmmm sooo cool.

I am getting in to my Digital Scrapbooking and feeling like it is making me calm or something latley... it is sooo nice to get in to something that I feel passion for and makes me feel calm.
Christmas is not going to beat me I am going to still keep going on this weight loss and if I gain then I gain and I am going to get on with it in January. I have been doing this for almost 2 years now and I don't want to go back to my life before that and that isn't saying that I am going to eat everything just that it isn't going to consume me the whole holiday.

Love ya all
Chubbymum

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ear infection.........bugger!!!

Sorry to hear your not well chicky.

Adam hurt himself last night so I also didn't make it to weigh in......hopefully next week will be a nice big loss for our troubles.

Name: Lynise said...

ouch on the ear infection. I've just had one in a tooth, but luckily the antibiotics kicked in quickly so there wasn't too much discomfort.
Love the digital scrapbooking. I did an album for one of my sisters a few years back when she visited NZ & we did a bit of a tour. The album turned out great, I must get back into it. Have an awesome day. Ciao for now