Tuesday 5 December 2006

I'm in the Zone hubby says

My hubby says I am finally in the zone and that I need to keep doing what I am doing.

I lost 1 kilo this week! OMG I feel totally in Zone

So I have now lost 32.5 woohooo (2.5 kilos to go till my 35 woohooo and 2.3 to get to my teens)

I am in debt to my WW leader ladies because they finally got it through my head that I was being too strict on myself and for me to have little treats. They are so supportive and always there and I am soooo greatful to them for that.

I am sooo happy with the Geneen Roth books as they are making me think too and making me realise that when I want something to have it but in moderation because if not I am going to eat too much to make up for it when what I really want I am not having.

I also thank all you ladies that have been with me and that have been commenting because without you guys I wouldn't have survived as well.

In the WW meeting tonight I said to one lady "can we swap bodies" because she had done so well... and one lady (who got to goal tonight) said "OMG don't say things like that as you are an inspiration and you have kept me going. Wow I was gobsmacked that this lady had said this because I have hardly talked to her.. After the meeting another lady came and said "you are a pleasure to listen to and that I am an inspiration to her and she keeps coming back because of it and also that I should be a leader" Wow I can tell you I got more out of that then losing the 1 kilo tonight because I am not this fat woman that people stare at at the meetings and someone is thinking I am an inspiration.

I had today off sick... We had a pork roast on Sunday and I thnk it didn't agree with me as Monday and Monday night I was not feeling that good and decided since I had most of the night on the loo that I would take the day off work today. I felt bad about it but I think with all that has happened to me in the last couple of weeks I needed the day. I have 9 days sick leave a year and I have had 1 day (now 2) so I don't think I am too bad he he he

My youngest son had his athletics day today and hubby went down in his lunch time to watch him and I went down to pick him up from school and he was standing at the front of all the kids and parents with 8 others and they were chosen as the players of the day OMG this is from the boy that at the cross country decided to take a stick on the fence as he went past... he he he always in his own little world but not today he must have done really well and I didn't make it to it but hubby said he did really well.

My oldest has his athletics day tomorrow so I hope the weather stays right for him.

Anyway going to go and finish my Xmas cards for the year. If any of you want one... email me with your address because I would LOVE to make one for you all....

Love ya all
Chubbymum

9 comments:

Jaxx said...

Congrats on another great loss :):)

Karen said...

Wooohoooo! Awesome loss hun! And yes you are so in the zone! Yay for hubby telling you that :)
Sorry to hear you weren't feeling the best - hope you are feeling better now.

Rachel said...

YAY........1 kilo, you GO GIRL!!!

I have been off line the last week so haven't been commenting but WOW what a great read today.

I also think you looked stunning for your Xmas party.

Anne said...

Gerat loss - you reallya re in the zone!! (couldn't view your blog over the last couple of days but can now??)

Kate said...

Woohoo! That is a fantastic loss :-) I'm so proud of you. You know, when you look at your photos on your side bar it really looks like you've lost way more than 35kgs!!

Felicity said...

Excellent loss-you are doing so well no wonder you are inspiring fellow WWer's.
I don't know where u find the time...I am wondering when I am going to write my Xmas cards and here u are making your own...u rock.

celtic_girl said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the loss. You go girl!

Leighanne said...

You are doing so well - those books really make you think...don't they!

Leighanne said...

Damn....I cant find your email addy - can you send it to me :)

Thanks!!!