Monday 18 December 2006

Faith in the human race - 18 December 2006 Monday

Dec 18, 2006 at 8:40 PM

What a day!

Got to work a little bit worried about what will happen with my job but we have been reassured that we are all going to keep our jobs (for the time being I reckon) but anyway after reading a little of my book I talked about yesterday I have come to realise that I can't do much about it.

My computer decided to not work at work today and I have three weeks of work to do in 3 days and OMG I was stressing so I phoned my boss in Auckland and said I was going home to use my computer because I couldn't stuff around with the accounts of 6 creches when I am stressed as it is... so I had to take everything home and then I didn't get much peace with mum at home and then when I picked up the kids my youngest wouldn't stop bugging me ARGGGGG but hey that is life when you have kids.

Went to the gym tonight to Liz's kickboxing class and OMG OMG we had to hold weights while doing the kick boxing arm movements OMG OMG OMG I am sooo sooo sore. D went and we laughed so so so much I think I am going to have a sore tummy as well. We couldn't stop laughing because on the floor doing the crunches etc she wanted us to do the bike ride things with our legs and then we had to have our backsides off the floor but have the leg going up and down OMG D moaned and groaned so much and we laughed so much it was soooo funny.

I am having so much fun with D and I am losing I am losing!!! I am losing!!! and having fun! I am so happy that I got rid of the acidic friendship I am so glad that I am in Vox because I am free to say what I feel and no one knows I am here he he he apart from you guys that is!!
I hope with all my heart that tomorrow night I lose weight at my final weigh in! I want to leave the year on a high!!! and dammit I am going to start next year on a high too!!!

Even my eyelids hurt tonight he he he

We have a huge meeting on Wednesday night with the new owners of work to find out about our jobs. I hope there isn't going to be any suprises installed for us. Please pray for me guys!!! I need all the help I can get.

Thank you all for being such great friends! I am glad that I have met you all!! I am glad!!!
I might have had one nasty experience from blogging but that is because that person was not quite right in the head and not because everyone is as nasty as her and I have to keep reminding myself of that. I have to still have faith in the human race.

Good night everyone
Love CM

Kateypie wrote:
Dec 19, 2006 at 10:03 PM
I'm so amazed by how hard you work at your exercise - well done!Oh.. have posted some more digital scrapping on my blog - hehe, addicted..well and truly!

No comments: