Tuesday 30 January 2007

Been tagged

Jan 30, 2007 at 2:59 PM

Believe it or not this is the fourth time I have tried to put this up.

For some reason I accept it and it deletes have of it grrrr so I left it a day so that this silly problem will go away.

Today was an ok day... really full on work wise but that is ok. (Don't usually work on Thursdays but worked half day today)

I got tagged by Chris (Diet Coke Rocks):Four things about Me:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
- Bank Officer
- Research Financial Administrator
- Computer Consultant
- Computer Teacher

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
- Under the Tuscan Sun- Chocolat'
- Anything James Bond
- Over the Hedge

C) Four places I have lived:
- Bermuda
- Auckland
- Hamilton
- Hamilton (another subdivision)

D) Four favourite T.V. shows:
- Shortland Street
- CSI
- Bones
- Biggest Loser (addicted)

Well my friend Tania opened her shop today and it looks really good... quite jealous but really happy for her as it looks really good and she seemed so happy. We are going to her grand opening on Saturday which she is expecting people will buy from and to be honest I can't afford it and when she showed me all the stuff she was having in her shop last week I was saying Oh I like this and that and so today when I went to visit the shop she said "I made sure I didn't put that necklace in the window as I know you really liked it and might buy it" OMG I didn't say I would buy it but she assumes I am going to and to be quite honest we are sooooo skint with money at the moment I don't have the heart to say I can't.. I also don't want to look like a stinge either ya know.

I offered to look after her 3 kids this afternoon as the poor buggers were stuck in the shop most of the day as she didn't have anyone to look after them. I had my two and her 3 and then the little boy up the road was lonely so I had 6 kids to watch over this afternoon so not suprising I have a huge headache...

I also had an arguement with my wonderful husband because I was being a stupid cow not being satisfied with all the wonderful things and the wonderful husband I have and picked a fight with him tonight. Some of the things I said were justified but some of them weren't and I apologised for the not so good things. I think I get frustrated with the fact that I want to do so much with my life and things keep stopping me.

I think with my friend starting this business it has made me realise how much I want to do something with my life. It has made me realise more and more that I want to be a Life Coach and do something that I feel I would be good at and the only thing stopping me is money. A guy friend of mine said..."if you want it bad enough and if it is right you will make it happen"... he is right! So even though the government said that they wouldn't give a loan for this subject I went online and applied for a student loan to see if the ruling had gone through yet... hey no harm in trying aye... and it isn't like I am not going to pay it back. OMG I have paid my taxes and I have never never been on the dole and I have worked my backside off all my life I feel that I am entitled to have some breaks in this world...so we shall see what happens and if I get the loan aye.

I am also enrolling in a night course where a life coach helps you work out your personal goals, work goals, financial goals etc and what you want to achieve in life with hubby.. It is a 4 week course and I think we would benefit and I suppose doing some research on what a life coach does and is like would be good experience for me as well aye.

I have my PT session with Joy tomorrow and I am looking forward to it. I am not looking forward to seeing bloody Kris there though... she doesn't work... you would think she would fuck off and have her sessions at different times to me as I don't want to see her bloody face but no she makes them at the same time so I have to see her. Mind you I work harder cause she is there and I am not going to let her think just because she is skinnier she is fitter than me....

Went to the gym on Wednesday night and did the kickboxing class and walk to the class and did the class and walked home and at the class Joy was impressed with me doing the full on star jumps and running on the stop where as I used to do the lower impact one since starting... I must admit the reason I didn't do the high impact stuff is because I had my chest bumping up and down and my tummy too and it still creeps me out. Hubby said we can go out this weekend and find a bra that I can wear that will be more supportive but sports bra's don't come in my size... not that I have ever seen so where do I go to find one that doesn't have a bloody bone in it grrr.
Ok I am rambling on tonight.

Might leave it at that.

I suppose since I am rambling on it must mean that I am getting to be more comfortable in my new blog talking about things.

Can't say I have been very good this week with food... I have to get back in the swing. But that is ok.. I am going to lose this weight even if it takes me five years. What have I got to rush about? Nothing!!! As long as I don't gain it back and keep going down then life is good.

Love Chubbymum

Comments

Chris H wrote:
Feb 1, 2007 at 9:47 PM
Be honest with your friend and tell her that although you do love the necklace you simply can't afford it.... don't beat yourself up about it, if she's really your friend she won't be upset or try to push you into buying it. Looking after 6 kids, yep did that all day every day with my own... and yep, I had a constant headache ! lol As for seeing Kris the Bitch when you are at the gym, why not change your times so you don't end up there when she is? I know it's kinda like running away from her, but do you really need the aggrivation of seeing her ugly mutt ? I'd find it off putting!

Rachel's World wrote:
Feb 2, 2007 at 10:23 AM
Yep I agree with everything Chis_H said.

Hope your all better now sweets, I have been checking in everyday to see if you have left a post, scored today....LOL
I am also addicted to The Biggest Loser and apparently there is a new one starting in Australia (last night) so I don't know how long we have to wait to get it here but I hope not too long. God I wish they had one in NZ, I would SOOOOO apply for it.

No comments: