Monday 29 January 2007

Feeling better today

Jan 29, 2007 at 10:10 PM

Well my eye still looks like someone knocked the living daylights out of me he he he but it feels like it might be getting better.... even though it is swollen and wrinkled.

Spent the day at home and just veging... the little boy from up the street came over and spent most of the day with our boys but by the 3pm I had had enough of him ya know... I don't think his parents really care where he is half the time.

Thanks Chris for your email today! It certainly cheered me up (snigger)

Back to work tomorrow after Auckland Anniversary day ho hum... don't wanna go back and sit in my office he he he.... but then again who does aye

I have done a lot of cross stitch this weekend even with my sore eye... I just wanted to get it done ya know.. not that it will get done fast but had the urge to cross stitch.

Does anyone else watch Heroes? I am enjoying it... it is sort of like a mystery but not he he he and piecing things together is quite interesting.

I am going to my friends grand opening evening on Saturday she is opening up her shop on Wednesday and having a grand opening on Saturday... it is going to be interesting as there will be around 120 people coming. It is called Bouquet Cottage and is a Florist and gift shop.... so jealous but so happy for her.

Jealous that she has started her own business as I would like to own a busines one day.. not too sure what maybe a life coach business to help people that are overweight or a craft shop hmmm not sure but one day it will be mine he he he. She is good at what she does and this business will be a great success I can just imagine. I have been helping her buy some of the gift stuff for her shop and would buy a lot of the stuff (if I actually had money that is he he he).

Anyway I better go and rest this eye and get my backside to bed he he
Love Chubbymum
Comments

Chris H wrote:
Jan 30, 2007 at 9:29 AM
Glad you were able to go to bed feeling a bit better mate. Have fun at work, I'm gunna lie in the sun today.... such a hard life! hee he

Chris H wrote:
Jan 30, 2007 at 12:58 PM
I trying to be a pain, I tagged you! check out me blog for details...

Lee wrote:
Jan 31, 2007 at 8:10 PM
What a bugger about the course...I would love to go back to study too...but it can be so expensive!
Hope you are feeling much better *HUGS*

No comments: