Monday 8 January 2007

Back at work

Jan 8, 2007 at 8:38 PM

Ok so I went back to work today and it felt like I hadn't left.

Things are still up in the air and I was on the phone to my boss so many time sorting out things as she is an hours drive away in Akl. She is a little worried too as she doesn't know what is going to happen with our jobs. The teachers are going to be ok but the Administration is a different story.

I figure that I have no choice in what is going to happen and we have been promised that we will all have jobs (for how long I don't know) but at least there if I get made redundant I will have six weeks notice and in that time I will find another job I have no fear about that. I cannot do anything about it so I am not going to worry about it for now.

My boss asked if I could do overtime this week so what they hey I am going to do some overtime so I can get some more money as we could do with it as we live from fortnight to fortnight usually.

I have said to myself over these holidays that I am happy with a 2 kilo gain over the holiday as I wanted to be a little lax and then make sure I get back to it so tomorrow night is my first weigh in and I will gain I know it so at least I can sort myself out and from this week on I am going to lose 500 grams a week!!! I am!! I am!!!

Went to the gym tonight... I worked out soooo hard and the reason being when I first got there the tv in the gym had The Biggest Loser on it and it inspired me. If these people could do it then so could I, so the workout was.
  • Treadmill for 12 minutes and 4 minutes out of that I jogged!!! Not all at once but 1 minute on 1 minute off.
  • Kickboxing with Debbie we boxed each other for 3 sets and then kicked the pads for 3 sets.
  • Rower for 1000 metres as fast as we could
  • Womens gym downstairs (set up like curves) 45 seconds each set and we did them twice to get more out of it.
  • Inner Thighs weights x 2
  • Cross trainer x 2
  • Butt machine x 2
  • Spin Bike x 2
  • Outer Thighs x 2
  • Sit ups x 2
  • Butt Ups x 2
  • Cross Trainer x2
  • Biceps x2
  • Calve muscles x2
  • Cross Trainer x2
  • Triceps x2
  • Calf muscles x2
  • Biceps x2
So needless to say I am buggered.
CM

No comments: