Saturday 6 January 2007

Museum

Jan 6, 2007 at 9:16 PM

Got up and went for my hour walk again today. I am sooo enjoying my walks because I can put my music on and block out everyone else and think about what I want to achieve in the next week, month, year. It has been good because I sort out things.

I must admit that I have been so much happier with myself and my achievements in the last couple of months and that is because I am no longer trying to please or help other people sort out their problems (here where I live) but I am sorting out mine and moving forward to what I believe is right for me.

So this year is the year to lose the remaining amount to get under the 100 kilos... at the end of 2006 that was 21.8 kilos but I am thinking it is more like 23 or 24 kilos to get under the 100 kilos. That is not much considering and I think if I keep focussed on me then I will do that.
I am so enjoying this new blog and my friends that have joined me!

I start back at work on Monday and I must say I am not looking forward to that. In the next couple of months it is going to be all up in the air with the take over and even though they have said we all keep our jobs I am not too sure about if my job will stay the same and I am finally getting used to the job I have after the last takeover less than a year ago.

Went to the Museum with the boys today and they have a space excite on for the holidays and it was so much fun learning how things work and space works and doing puzzles and also they had a section that showed other things like earth quakes and how mirrors work and lots of other things. It was fantastic and there were a couple of things that if I had done a couple of years ago then I would have sat on the side and not had a go with the kids.. it was great.

Didn't do much other than that today but that is ok it is our relaxing holiday from work and everything else and it was enjoyable.

Good night everyone...
From a contented CM

No comments: