Wednesday 24 January 2007

Having a delima... need to vent

Jan 24, 2007 at 6:48 PM

Ok. Excuse my language on this because I don't usually swear but I want to let all my feelings out and I am not going to hold back. There are some people I am not letting see this post by the way.

Things were going ok today until I got this text!!!

Hey Mandy, I would like to apologise for the email I sent to you before I went away. I let my emotions get the better of me. I know I made mistakes and I hurt you and I am very sorry for that. I did a lot of thinking while I was away and made some changes for the better I hope. I just want to say sorry.

I was angry at the start only because the crap I have had to put up with... with this woman and her vendictive personality, as she almost lost my personal trainer for me because of all the lies she had told them. I found out that she copied my blog and changed things around in word so that it would incriminate me... it caused so much problems for me that I don't feel as happy with my trainer since the situation because she still doesn't know that Kris lied and caused the problem in the first place... and I don't want to stir up all the crap again.

I lost my team of friends that I went to twice a week and it has made me really sad about it because I don't want to look like the bitch causing problems so I didn't tell anyone what she was like... just decided I didn't want to deal with a bitch like her ever again so I left my group and now she has my group.

She made going to school to take my kids an awkward as I don't want to bump into her even though she knows my timetable with work that she is always there at the time I go and drop them off etc.

I know it took a lot of guts for her to apologise but I DID NOT REPLY TO THE TEXT. I WILL NOT REPLY TO THE TEXT but I wanted to vent about it.

My husband, mother, Debbie and my friend that knows her realllly well said that I shouldn't answer and to keep right away from her because she isn't worth my friendship... but I hate not answering.. I HATE losing friendship but I don't want anything to do with her.

I don't want to deal with the woman anymore.. is it bad of me not to answer?

She hurt me so much you wouldn't believe.... I feel so angry after this whole thing.. I lost my Lean group... I lost my great PT sessions with my trainer and how relaxed it used to feel, I lost my chubbymum blog that I made so many friends from and could have made more, I lost taking my boys to school and enjoying being with my kids. I don't like going to the gym anymore for fear of bumping in to her as well.... it is so uncomfortable.

I have heard that she has lost over 6 kilos since going on her holiday and that is really good for her so I suppose she is doing something right in her life and that is a great thing for her. That is a great effort on her part and being on holiday while doing it.. not many people can do that.
Ok that is off my chest now.. I would like opinions.... it makes me work it out etc.

Chubbymum

Comments

Chris H wrote:
Jan 24, 2007 at 8:16 PM
Sounds to me like you have done the right thing, changed your blog, etc etc. Don't reply to her text, that would be validating her apology, and sounds to me like you shouldn't! She sounds like a back stabbing f - - kng bitch and you are better off without her "friendship". While it is hard to see her at school etc, just smile and ignore her, you are the better person. She MUST know what she did was terribly wrong, let her stew in it.

Celtic Girl wrote:
Jan 24, 2007 at 9:32 PM
Sorry you haven't been feeling well. I think you are right not to respond to such a coniving and deceitful person like she seems to be. I must admit I was shocked and horrified as I read your post about her changing the words in your blog.Keep well away from her - she's trouble. Chin up hun, in the long run everyone will see her for the person she is and see you as the innocent party.

Rachel's World wrote:
Jan 25, 2007 at 9:54 AM
Hi sweets, congrats on the 500g loss......you are so clever losing everyweek. Obviously not having a certain poisonous person (Kris) in your life is doing you wonders for your happiness and weightloss. I agree with hubby and Deb that you shouldn't reply BUT if it were me I would love to say something like,

"Glad to hear you have realised what a nasty person you are but this friendship isn't reconsilable....your loss"

What a cow to not only copy your blog but CHANGE it, you don't need horrible, nasty, acid people like that in your life when you have Jeremy, Debs and US (bloggers)............hahaha.

Good riddens to useless garbage I say!

janene wrote:
Jan 25, 2007 at 12:45 PM
If you really feel the need to reply, just send her back a brief "this is too little too late" note and not say anything else. There's no point getting caught up in any sort of dialogue with her as no doubt she would find a way down the track to turn it back around on you again somehow.

*hugs*

Lee wrote:
Jan 25, 2007 at 3:37 PM
You are right not to reply - I can't believe she actually changed the words in your blog to make you look bad ...what a bitch...you are much better without that in your life!!
Congrats on your loss...that is fantastic!!!

No comments: