Sunday 7 January 2007

Don't wanna

Jan 7, 2007 at 9:27 PM

Don't wanna go back to work tomorrow!!

I am having too much fun being me and being home with my family and enjoying everything that we are doing!!! I don't want to go back into that little office and doing crap boring work. I want to get paid he he he but I don't want to get paid doing work I don't particularly like!!!

I know we all feel like that some or most of the time but I don't want to feel like that again! I hope that I can do this Life Coach course and that I can get myself in to a job that I am passionate about and want to do because so far in my life I haven't found anything that I am passionate about!!! and will being a Life Coach be something I am passionate about or will I be in the same situation I am in now?

How do we ever know what makes us happy? How do people do what makes them happy in a job!!???How do they work it out?

All I know is I don't want to live the rest of my life making challenges with my life that revolve around exercise and family but don't work out what really makes me happy in my work life!!
I have to find what will make me happy so that all my life is happy and contented.

I stay in my jobs for security and really they aren't making me happy and you only have one life to live.
CM
Comments

Lee wrote:
Jan 7, 2007 at 11:54 PM
I know how you feel...not looking forward to going back to work myself...lol
Life coaching sounds like fun...you can use me as a gueina pig anytime:)

Fat Queen wrote:
Jan 8, 2007 at 9:33 AM
Life is a Journey as much as losing weight or being healthy. Besides -- there's so much to learn and DO how could we pick just ONE? No one says we HAVE to either -- if it makes you happy -- DO IT!
My Dad got his HS Diploma [equivalent] when he was 64. His philosphy was: Never Stop Learning!

Rachel's World wrote:
Jan 8, 2007 at 10:06 AM
Hi matey, I am also back at work today and can finally make comments on blogs as my home PC is terrible and I haven't had the time to catch up with everyone.

I went and read your January posts and you are sounding so motivated and positive and your family days out sound fantastic. You are going to have such an awesome 2007,,,,,,,,,I just know it!!!!!

Celtic Girl wrote:
Jan 8, 2007 at 4:09 PM
I know how you feel. I also hate my job and feel trapped.I agree with Fat Queen, your never to old to stop learning. I'd love to go back to uni and do something I enjoyed. Life can be so challenging sometimes, but it also helps to look at the positives and be thankful for what we have.

No comments: