New Years Resolutions for 2007
For both Jeremy and Mandy
- Be more social even if it means visiting people and stop being recluses and make the effort.
- Maybe make an effort to every 2 months have a Friday dinner party at our place (when mum is at bingo). Even going out for dinner or movie like the one we had with Robin, Liz, Annabelle and Chris... like a group of six etc.
- We need to do at least one night class each. So J picks one and M picks one that we both go as a couple. (maybe learn to play the guitar)
- One workout or walk a week with just J and I so that we can workout together and bond more. Even if it is a bike ride or something
- Start saving money for our holiday. Jeremy seems to think 80 kilos and then is on!
- Sort out our budget and keep to it and take our spending money out and stop wasting money.
- Get tow bar sorted
- Do retaining wall garden.
For Jeremy to do
- Do more writing
- Work out next career move
For Mandy to do
- Reach 100 kilos by Christmas 2007. I am now 121.8 and so I have 21.9 kilos to lose this year!!
- That is the only thing I should concentrate in regards to weight (numbers). 500 grams a week will get me there!!
- Learn to play guitar.
- Learn more about SLR Digital Camera and go to a photography class
- Hubby and I write and illustrate a children’s book
- Write something about my past for future generationsfrom my about me book
- Place $1 a day in a jar
- Go on some bush walks
- Investigate learning to be a Life Coach
- Do a digital scrapbook page a week (or 52 pages by end of 2007)
Exercise goals for me:
- I want to Kayak by December 2007
- I want to do a Quad Bike adventure again
- Huntly half
- Relay for Life
- Run on treadmill for 10 minutes
- Sort out Bingo Wings
For us to do with the kids
- Take them to the Museum in 2007
- Put $10 a fortnight away for the boys
- Sort out Corbin’s glasses early in 2007
- Make sure each boy does a sport and something creative.
- Take the kids to speedway
- Go to Rangitoto for a visit with the kids
Corbin wants to do
- Corbin wants to spend more time with Mum and Dad
- Corbin wants to go to
- Corbin wants to learn to play the guitar
Quinn wants to do
- Quinn wants to play the piano
- Quinn wants the pool out
- Quinn wants to go to
- Quinn wants to go to