Wednesday 17 January 2007

Not much to say

Jan 17, 2007 at 8:30 PM

I haven't got much to say but feel like I have to do a post or I will get lazy he he he

I felt more confident today because of my loss last night. 800 grams for me is fantastic.

Went to the gym tonight to my first Kick boxing class with Joy my personal trainer and I worked my butt off. Before I went I had decided that I was going to try things I haven't done before or moves that I have done the easy option to... so tonight I did the jogging instead of the walking fast on the spot and I did full star jumps FULL STAR JUMPS OMG instead of the one step sideways.

I made sure all the hand work was done at the same time and I pushed hard and didn't give in. I sometimes feel like I don't go that extra little mile... I get to the point where I am hurting and then I don't go that extra mile and push through it and after watching The Biggest Loser in the last couple of weeks I have been thinking about the program and then I go through that barrier.
I have not ever wanted it so bad as I have in the last couple of weeks.

I have 22.8 kilos to get under 100 kilos CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???? only 22.8 kilos... not 54.7 kilos like the start of my journey.

Sue... thanks for the offer I appreciate it and I will use it to (you know what I mean)... thank you!
Work was ok today got a little annoyed with the Manager of the centre I have my office in... how useless is she!!

OMG I was sooo sick of covering her backside the last 6 months since she took over (when she had been jointly doing the job for the first 6 months) and she never gives credit where credit is due that I took some problems that she caused in her office today while her boss was there (didn't know she was but I was leaving for the day) and said "you need to sort these out because I am tired of fixing the problems when I have constantly been telling you guys how to do it" I know it was harsh but OMG there is so much you can take and not get credit for before you crack... and today it was me.

I worked full time last week instead of 20 hours a week to fix all the stuff ups that she caused over the holiday break that I think I got to breaking point.

OMG I got flack from Debbie today about not telling her how much I had lost last night.. she made such a big deal with her boss that her boss turned around and said "do you think maybe she lost way more than you had that maybe she didn't want to make you feel small" I just smiled and walked away... realistically she knows that wouldn't happen but why would she be so upset that I didn't tell her....?? don't quite get it... I didn't tell anyone at work when they asked too so that she didn't feel it was just her.

I felt better about it though... I felt like finally this journey was mine and now for all to see... I don't mind on here because of the support and we are all happy for all of our losses... but I feel quilty everytime I tell someone as the meeting how much I had lost because it is never a lot.... I don't want the quilt I want to feel proud of my accomplishments.

WHEW it feels good to just get it off my chest.... and talk talk talk... isn't this the way it is supposed to be? I feel like a journal is my way of getting it off my chest and working on it and not bottling it up inside.

OHHHH I am sore!! sore sore in my arms tonight after class.

Off tomorrow... got a PT with Joy and I am going to treat myself and get my nails done to feel good about myself.

I am going to my uncles funeral on Friday and I haven't seen most of the people that are coming in a couple of years as they live a long way away and hopefully someone will notice the difference in me... not that they are there for that but sometimes it is nice to talk about something else... It is bringing back a lot of upset moments for me at the moment and especially about my Dad. I so know what my cousin is going through at the moment and I hope to God that she has spent as much time with her Dad before he died because you can never get the time back.....

Anyway I have rambled on too much now.

Love Chubbymum

Comments

Rachel's World wrote:
Jan 18, 2007 at 2:48 PM
[this is good]Good on you for saying something at work, if you don't nobody else is going to ay?

Celtic Girl wrote:
Jan 18, 2007 at 2:56 PM
Congrats on your loss, yourve been working hard and you deserve it. Also a big Hug, I hate funerals to as they always bring back sad memories for me, try and remember the good times hun. Chin up

Hippygal wrote:
Jan 18, 2007 at 7:50 PM
Sorry to hear about your Uncle. But congrats on your loss :):).You will get there.Jaxx

Lee wrote:
Jan 18, 2007 at 9:45 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss.
You are doing so well:)
I have started reading Dr Phil 7 keys - what was the addy for the group you wrote to me about?

Anne wrote:
Jan 19, 2007 at 9:24 AM
Great loss - well done! You aer sounding so positive! Good on you for saying your thoughts at work. Had to be done/

fortysumthing wrote:
Jan 22, 2007 at 4:42 PM
[this is good]
Hey girl
You sound great. I finally caught up with your blog. I love it. You sound so happy and things are working out well . Will email you later. Take care. And happy new year!!!!

Rachel's World wrote:
Jan 23, 2007 at 11:17 AM
Hello in there...........is there anyone home?????????

Lee wrote:
Jan 24, 2007 at 11:44 AM
Just checking in to see how you are going!!

No comments: