Friday 12 January 2007

What a day..

Jan 12, 2007 at 6:18 PM

What a day it went so fast today.

Went to my first personal training with Joy and so she did a fitness test on me and I went from 18 to 20 in the test which is really good as you have to go up in numbers for your fitness to be better so I am pleased with that and so is she. I weighed at 122 on her scales so I was happy with that...

I went down in measurements for my tummy and calf muscles but my thighs went up and she said they would have gone up with muscle as it was more defined as far as she could see. So I was really pleased that my fitness level went up and she said so far this week she has had most of her clients go down in their fitness test because of Xmas so she was really pleased with me.

After that we went and did a lot of cardio and I sweated like I have never never sweated before and my t-shirt has never had sweat on it but look at the picture below... ok ok I look like a nightmare but I was soooo proud of my t-shirt he he he. I know I know not exactly exciting for anyone else but for me it is an achievement and maybe if I am sweating more now then maybe my metabolism is working right now and I will lose some more weight.




Took the boys to the movies today and saw Happy Feet... it was ok but I can't say that I would pay again to see it. The music was really good but had a huge headache after it.

Had an appointment for the boys for the doctors today as my oldest has a wart on the bottom of his toe... they call them farruca (spelling???) and also my youngest had to go for his immunisation that we have been trying to get him to have since he was 4 but everytime we went in he was sick so finally we got it done and OMG he said nothing he sat there nicely and he looked at her and didn't fight, scream or cry and the lady said she has never had a child do that before. I was sooo proud of him.

I did my measurements today... comparisons with January 2005 to January 2007 and here it is.

Got to put it in here.... need to convert





So that is over and done with.

What a stinker of a hot day today aye!

Anyway got a headache and need to get off the computer.

Love CM

Comments

Chris H wrote:
Jan 12, 2007 at 9:02 PM
Very impressed with the wet t-shirt, way to go! Keep it up mate.

janene wrote:
Jan 12, 2007 at 9:16 PM
My my you worked up an impressive sweat!!! Your change in measurements are just awesome L, good work!

Lee wrote:
Jan 13, 2007 at 12:45 PM
Your measurements are impressive...love that you are so proud of sweating...you look so happy:)
Sue wrote:
Jan 13, 2007 at 12:54 PM
Wow - 83cm! Outstanding work!

No comments: