Wednesday 3 January 2007

Doing so much....

Jan 3, 2007 at 5:50 PM

Doing so much but I can't seem to find the inclination to write in my blog.

I was a little upset the last couple of weeks that I have let myself eat whatever I wanted and not feeling the consequences.

When I went to WW on 19th December and I was 121.8 kilos (at home they said 122.7) and I am certainly not that anymore but I am not stressing too much but angry with myself. The scales on Monday 1st January 2007 my scales at home said 125.3 ARGGHHHH (124.4 WW would have said) and so that is 2.6 kilos gained.... ho hum but......

This morning after being really good since Monday I am now 123.7 kilos on my scales (122.8 on WW scales) and so I have gained 1 kilo by WW scales and I can handle that but I am still working on either staying the same or losing.

This year is going to be a good one for me!! I am not going to plateau this year like last year. Mind you I achieved so so so much last year and there were ups and downs but I think that has made me a better person.

I regret that I had to give up a friendship last year but I also think that after what she did with Daniel and Joy in causing strife that I didn't deserve a friend that will use things against me. And she wasn't a true friend and will never be happy in life and she will deserve that. It took me a while to realise that I had to find a place to have my blog and not to be known as CM anymore and to be free of her totally.

Be ready for my blog to be just as full on as last year as I have so many challenges this year that I want to conquer.

I really want to do something with my life and if that is studying then I am going to do it this year but mind you it is not going to come in between my weight loss and exercise as I am content with all that now and I am not giving that up for anyone. Yes I have given up Lean because of Kris but to be honest she was doing me a favour as I was getting a little stale in it and not trying other things and she will never get out of it what I have and she will never get out of it the friendships that I have.

Which reminds me Delwyn is coming over tonight (from Lean) she phoned me this morning and we went for a walk around the Lake (4 kilometres) and had a coffee afterwards and tonight we are going to play Canasta woohoooo going to beat her backside he he he he.

So this year guys we are going to achieve all that we wish whether it be weight loss or other achievements.. I know with friendships like yours I will achieve anything!

I have been printing my Digital Scrapbooking out in the last couple of days and finding out ways to bind them etc as I want my boys to be able to read them and show them to other people.
I feel so content at home with my boys these holidays and I feel so happy here at Vox. I have realised that having a simple blog like this one is the best because all the extras aren't needed as long as I get what I need down. I have ticked off a lot of my 101 things list and feeling really proud of that. I still have heaps and heaps to do but I am achieving things and that is the main thing.

I am doing more Digital Scrapbook pages lately too and that is making me happy, and will upload more in the next day. I love being creative and I am also glad that Kate is doing it too... anyone else want to join us?

Anyway I have spaghetti meatballs (homemade and low in fat) tonight woohooo and a game of Canasta... how better can life get aye.
Love ya all
CM


Comments

Fat Queen wrote:
Jan 3, 2007 at 6:37 PM
[this is good]Glad to hear you are OFF to a good start :)

Celtic Girl wrote:
Jan 4, 2007 at 2:53 PM
You'll soon get the extra weight off which you gained over Xmas. I You sound so content in this blog - everything is always easier when we are content and at ease.

Lee wrote:
Jan 5, 2007 at 12:25 AM
I also gained over christmas - nearly 6 kilo's....I am doing my best to get that off before my 1st weigh in...18th Jan!!
This year will be a great one!! We can do this!!!
About digital scrapbooking...how do you do it??

No comments: