Thursday 25 January 2007

Extremely Full On

Jan 25, 2007 at 9:05 PM

Thank you for your comments on last nights post... I needed to know I had done the right thing.
I didn't answer her text, and have decided not to answer her text, she doesn't deserve my forgiveness so she can feel better about what a bitch she was!

I have never been a person that will hold a grudge but this time she fucked with my life and I cannot forgive that. I really miss my Lean class and I have had people ask me why I am not there anymore but I said I didn't want to go into it but it wasn't because I didn't love them anymore... I didn't think it was right to bad mouth her to them because then I would be stooping to her level.

If you are reading this I have to say... not everyone in my neighbourhood on Vox can read these posts as they are only for eyes I really trust so please don't tell anyone about the posts.
The reason for leaving blogspot was because of it all and I wanted to discuss things but found out that it was getting back to Kris so I couldn't vent anymore.

Today was extremely full on.

At 8.05am this morning I went for a 1 hour 20 minute walk and swung my arms and got in to the music and did 8 kms I was sooo proud of myself.

I think getting the text from Kris has kicked my ass and I have thought to myself I am going to lose this weight and I am going to be georgeous. I am also going to have heaps of friends by my side because they know that I am loyal and that I would never do anything like she has done to me EVER... and that made me work even harder to get this weight off.

I was stopped by a lady that used to go to Weight Watchers and she made me stop telling me how wonderful I am looking and to keep it up so that was really great to hear.

Got home and got a shower and took the boys to my gym as there was a holiday programme on and they so so so so enjoyed themselves there for 2 hours while I took my mum out shopping and she took me to a really lovely cafe for a coffee and a slice... I was also proud of myself with that too because it was a chocolate slice (I thought I deserved it) but I ate not even a quarter of it because it was too sweet... and normally I would have asked to take it home where I would have eaten it later but I didn't I left it there... I didn't touch the cream either.

Just had my coffee.... it was a great accomplishment for me. ALL IN MODERATION I say as it is a life style change not a life style constriction..... and my WW ladies keep telling me that I am too strict on myself and I should treat myself so I tried and I didn't eat the whole slice and more... and it was too sweet and I stopped... I cannot tell you how proud I am of myself.

So then after that took the boys to the playground and we played there for about 40 minutes then I had to come home so to drop them off and mum look after them while I went to look at houses with Debbie as she is buying her first home. We found a really great one that I have been in before...soooo spooky possums I say.. nice little place he he he

Then... he he he I went aqua jogging OMG OMG I am so sore after it as I made sure I was using my arms heaps as I don't want these bingo wings anymore... it was great.... I felt great but now I am really sore and tomorrow I am going to be sore and I have a PT with Joy tomorrow OMG then that is it for my exercise.

I have been thinking about all the exercise I did last year and even though I did some fantastic things and accomplished so much I did too much exercise and only lost 10 kilos last year (but glad I lost and didn't gain aye).

This year I am going to do a maximum of 4 days exercise a week and I am going to lose the weight!!

I have 22.3 (to get to 99.9 kilos) to go and it is going to be off by the end of the year and I want you all to remind me of this whenever I am feeling down because I do need reminding sometimes.

So now I am typing this and watching a James Bond DVD and going to do my cross stitch and veg he he he

Love ya all guys
Thank you for your support
Chubbymum


Comments

Chris H wrote:
Jan 25, 2007 at 9:51 PM
You ROCK, sounds like you had a fantastic day! What a huge walk, you have inspired me to walk the streets again, it is so much more enjoyable than the treadmill. Keep it up Mandy, we shall both be 20kgs smaller by years end. I am in Hamilton ocassionally, shall give you a toot when we breeze in!

Rachel's World wrote:
Jan 26, 2007 at 10:21 AM
You made me tired just reading all the exercise you did.........yeeha!

You are doing so well, isn't it exciting? That 99.9kgs is just around the corner!

Our journey wrote:
Jan 26, 2007 at 10:41 AM
Just popping in to say hi hun... I have finally caught up on all posts after working out why I couldn't read them! DUH! I felt so stupid! But you are doing so well and I think you did the right thing by not replying to Kris! You DO NOT need her in your life!You are on fire!!!Love ya Karen xx

Lee wrote:
Jan 26, 2007 at 8:22 PM
You are doing great hon!!

No comments: