Saturday 22 October 2005

I have been tagged by Emily.

The rules are:
1. Go into your archives
2. Find your 23rd post
3. Find the fifth sentence (or the closest one to it)
4. Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules
5. Tag five other people

This is what I posted:

he said to me "you are doing better than I would be at this" and he had gorgeous abs so hey...

The rest of the post looks like this....

I had a guy on the side of the class on a machine and I said to him "this woman is out to kill me tonight {laughing}" he said to me "you are doing better than I would be at this" and he had gorgeous abs so hey... at least I am getting noticed for doing the work he he he he {must remember look no touch} he he he just kidding.

So I now tag No Quitter, Janine, Karen, Fattyboombastic, Felicity

The whole day has been shopping for food etc... went to the new New World and the prices were atrocious that we got what was in the trolley and left and went to Pak'n Save and I think we will stick to them from now on.

I was really proud of what I ate today (on my tracker on the side).

I don't really have much to say apart from I have my monthly HO HUM.... which means this weigh in is going to be a gain!!! GRRRR I always gain on that time of month GRRRR.

Good Night
Chubbymum

No comments: