Friday 21 October 2005

Busy day today at work

Had a really busy day at work today.

I am finally get used to working at my new job. It is not just for the job that I am working there! I have finally realised that I am enjoying it now because of the people I work with. My new bosses were hard to get used to but they are nice ladies and they inspire me. I was talking with one of my bosses last night (the older one) and I was telling her that if I ever owned a business I would want to own something creative. Well that went on for about 5 minutes and then my boss went into her office and then came back out and looked at me over the desk.... and said "you know you can't do that... you already have a job!" smiled a cheezy smile and went back to her office. Wow it was such a small sentence but what a powerful message for me. It is a little hard to judge what she thinks sometimes and I get the feeling she likes me working there and one of the supervisors there said that with the other ladies (that had my job) she wouldn't leave them alone in the office as she didn't trust them. Yet she only comes in 3 days a week now and only 1 and a half of my days working he he he...

Food hasn't been that wonderful today.. but I am feeling ok about that today. I am going to work my butt off with the exercise tomorrow and Sunday and be more energetic with the family this long weekend.

Only 2 weeks till our holiday Woohooo I just can't wait!

Chubbymum

No comments: