Thursday 27 October 2005

I have been slack as!!!

I have been slack since Tuesday!

I don’t know what it is! I have been so good for 10 months and in the last couple of days it feels like I have given up.

I don’t care about food! I don’t care about tracking! I am not sure why I am feeling like this. I am feeling like I have had enough of all this weight loss. I know I am not going to give up but in the last couple of days I just want to SCREAM!!!

I have a sore knee and I think it is from the over pushing of the exercise. I have a major sore throat like I have tonsillitis coming on ARGGHHHHH just before my holiday.

Had a great day other than that. I went to work and everything was just the same. Food wasn’t that bad but I think I ate too much overall. But not bad stuff.

Just thought I would put in a congrad’s to Kris for losing 400 grams today well done.

Went over to a friends place this afternoon (the same one with the paddling pool yesterday) and we did the same thing but decided that we would have a BBQ as well and it was so relaxing and fun and we were home by 8.15 so we could put the boys in bed. The 5 kids just get on so well and it was nice to see.

I don’t want to have tonsillitis. I don’t want to be ill before or during my holiday… OMG I hate having tonsillitis and I am feeling quite down in the dumps that I am not going to write anymore.

Love ya all. Sorry for the grouchiness
Chubbymum

9 comments:

Kathryn said...

My mum used to always make me gargle warm, salty water when I felt a sore throat coming on. It works sometimes.

Margaret said...

Hey there grumpy bum :) Gargling salt water definitely helps. Tastes like crap but you have to do what is best. Also I highly recommend eating heaps of vitamin c. You have been working so hard that your body just might need a little help to top up some of its resources.

Have a great nights rest and back to it tomorrow. Come on!!

*hugs*

Karen said...

Yeap I too will ditto the gargling of warm salt water - definitely helps hun!

Hope you had a good nights sleep and are feeling a bit better today!

You don't need to apologise for being grumpy - its your journal - you can say what you want! :)

Take care

*hugs*

Suzy said...

Oh you poor girl! Hope your throat is better soon. You know you aren't going to give up. You have come too far and you are going so well. A couple of bad days won't ruin everything. Just concentrate on feeling better and try to rest your knee.

Leighanne said...

Have a rest! Hope you are feeling better soon :)

philippa_moore said...

Sorry you aren't feeling the best. My mother also recommended salt water gargle, and also something called Bettadine throat gargle. In any case, hope it goes away soon!

On the eating front, if you're feeling this lousy it's only natural that you'll be feeling fed up about that as well. But, don't give up! A few bad days won't make a difference in the end - you've worked so hard to get this far, keep powering through, and you'll be so glad you did.

We all have days where we wonder if this is al worthwhile, but it SO is!

Hope you're feeling better soon :)

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, but hopefully you're starting to feel better now! Don't let a couple of bad days get you totally off track, it's too damn hard to get back on track if you leave it too long (speaking from experience!). You've come a long way from when I met you earlier in the year and are looking amazing! Keep your chin up :)

Jules said...

I'm telling you people. Cell salts. Get some advice at the health shop (off someone who is qualified) and get the right cellsalt. Blair had the same thing coming on and I got him straight into the Ferr Phos Cell salts and by the morning he was fine. And some Vit C, 1000mg, up to 4 a day when sick

The Libran said...

Heya
Don't despair...try using mouth wash to gargle your throat with, it helps me every time...
Take care
Love Lynne