Friday 1 April 2005

ANGERED

I had a comment on my diary yesterday and I have deleted it!!! I am a little concerned about why someone would be so mean as to attack another person on someone else's diary.

This is a short entry but I have to say I don't like it!!

If you have something to tell me please do as I will read it... but I am not going to condone attacks of others here, as this is not a forum, this is about my weight loss and for me to meet some people in the same boat as me, and to get the days problems or joy out.

I didn't want to ever have to write an entry like this because I can't understand how people would be like that! It is gutless and I do think they have to look at themselves first. If you have a problem with a certain person then you need to confront that person and not spread attacks on another diary.

Anyway! still confused and have to say I don't understand what type of person would be like this!! WHAT IS THE POINT? did it make them feel good? if so then I pity the friendships you have.

I know that I write about BLONDE in here but I have never said who that person is! And never will! But the diary is for me to get my frustrations of the day out! It isn't because I have this diary to attack people... and I admit I do attack BLONDE here but not so that others know who she is or that I am making her feel bad because I couldn't do that! I couldn't purposefully do that to someone that you know will read it! and if I knew she read it then I would go to her and tell her everything and sort it out or move on from the friendship

Anyway
That is my point of view!!

ChubbyMum posted on 11:33 a.m.

No comments: