Monday 28 May 2007

Missing in action.

Wow I am slack this week aren't I..


Now why didn't any of you say Oi CM where the hell are ya huh!!!!


I haven't updated since Thursday.


I have been doing a wedding at the moment and sorting out things for the business.


I am also reading a book called "The Secret" and OMG it is an amazing book. Jaxx was thinking you might like this book heaps. Not sure why I thought that but if you ever get the chance to read do it aye.


I have been more relaxed with not going to WW in the last 2 weeks too and feeling like I am doing ok. I am not doing anything different really and I am not gaining... and I know for the first couple of weeks it is going to be interesting because I am trying to realise that I can do this without going to WW and that I know all I need to know just that I have to have the confidence to realise that I can do this....


I thought by now that the ladies at WW would have emailed as they usually do if I miss one session but I haven't heard anything in two weeks... which is upsetting in a way because... oh I don't know why just thought maybe they would care hmmmm.


We had visitors for the weekend and I have been on the phone to my friend that her other half left her and last night she talked for 2 hours and 15 minutes and I just let her because she is finding this really hard.


I have been feeling a little bad for siding with her and not with her other half... but he hasn't had the decency to even come over to tell us. She said that his mother turned up in the weekend and had a present and some broccili for her (late but she is always late) and then as she was going to the car my friend said his mother said "can you get G to phone me when he gets home" now my friend thought that things seemed a bit weird and she had to say 'look did you know that G moved out 2 weeks ago" OMG he didn't even tell his mum what was happening...


His kids are still crying themselves to sleep wondering why their dad doesn't love them. I can't believe he would do this... he has always made sure his kids came first always... I mean he really is a nice guy... it is like he has been hit over the head and his whole personality has changed ya know. My hubby can't work out what the problem is but is going to wait for G to contact him but he is not happy with how his friend is treating his kids at all...


It has been good for us though because we talk more about their situation and we are making sure that it doesn't happen to us and we are talking more and I am really happy with how things with us are going because of it. It makes you appreciate your life when you have friends go through this aye.


Well I have been sticking to the 2 V's a week and I thought it would kill me but so far it has been ok.


I am having smaller portions.... but I am doing more exercise and more weights so I think I will stay the same this week but that is ok... I am not gaining while I sort out what is best for me. I am really happy about this... because I am going to do this.


10 comments:

Christine said...

Hi! I have been checking in - I knew you would blog one of these days! I picked up "The Secret" the other day as well - its still on the shelf, but I made a goal to read it soon. Really great to hear that you have it on the go as well. As far as you WW gals not checking in with you - I wouldn't worry to much - you have us riding you! You couldn't handle all of us! LOL. You take care.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I have been checking in but didnt want to keep posting "where are ya" due to stalking hahahaha
Sad about your friends M-I-L not realising her son had left... pfffftttt some men really suck hey!

Anne said...

Been wondering how you are doing. Hard to imagine the frien's hubby not telling his mother what he has done. Makes you wonder what's going on in his life....

Lyn said...

Hey CM ... where the bloody hell have you been???? :p Just thought I'd add that ... heheh

Sounds to me like G is feeling a little guilty for his actions.

I haven't read 'the secret' but have heard great raves about it. Saw the Oprah show on it and sounds really good.

Chris H said...

I didn't ask "Where the hell are ya" cos you just never know sometimes.... better to let one just tell when ready, or blog again when ready! sometimes ya just have to have a break, or get tooo busy... whatever! I hate to think what would happen If I just stopped! Hope your friend is a little closer to knowing just what the hell her husband is doing! Poor woman, poor kids.

Lee-Anne said...

Thank you for letting me read your blog. Only 2 Vs a week I think I would die..I myself love them, only drink sugar free ones and just loveeeeeeee diet coke buy it by the box..oppss not good i guess thanks again hugs

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hey there.... wanna come and clean out my cubby with me??? haha it is filthy!! and I cringed when I had to clean out all my kiddy stuff... I have saved some of it and hopefully it will clean up ok...
It truely was a trip down memory lane... found things like primary school timetables etc... Scripture tuesday mornings...maths wednesday mornings... haha
and the old avon bubble bath things etc...
my old dolls.. and cupboards that my grandad made for us..
My daughte5r has seen the photos..of the outside only... And she is excited.. but I told her there is alot of work to be done before she can play in it...

Foodie Girl said...

I check in almost every day. I figured you have a life like most of us. Glad to hear you are doing well! Have a wonderful week!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

ok..its Tuesday.... where are you?? hahaha

Tracy said...

Hi I am glad the lump turned out to be nothing.

With regards to the situation with your friends, G has treated his family horribly, but you know, maybe your hubby should contact him, as a friend to see if he can explain to him why the hell he has done something totally out of character?? It may be he needs someone to talk to man to man? Don't get me wrong, I support what he did in no way but it would be interesting to see what the hell he has to say for himself - and someone to tell him how it is affecting his kids.