Thursday 1 June 2006

Excuses

I didn't want to get up at 5.30am this morning! I didn't... I didn't.... I didn't and I had so many excuses... Weight Watchers have been talking about excuses in the last meeting and I got up fast when thinking about my Weight Watcher leaders and thought I want to lose this week and no excuses are going to happen... it is funny how it made me feel... because we had to go out of the gym (Lean class this morning) and go down the road about 2km (walking faster than I have ever done in my life) to a killer hill and we went up and down and up and down the hill.

Then she got us to go fast back to the gym up to do the treadmill 1 minute fast and 1 minute recover and then I went on the water bike standing up doing arm work and had to go 30 second backwards (recovery) and 30 seconds hard out going over 50rpm and normally my hard out rpms are 35 so OOOOOMMMMMGGG I was sweating soooo much it was absolutly bloody fantastic.

I have been trying what my WW leaders have set me for this week for the past two days and I must admit I have not felt hungry at night time and I am eating my exercise points (up to 14) and not feeling nibblish at night time like I have been... but feeling really uncomfortably full which I am not like at all. I hate that full feeling. Time will tell that is for sure! I better lose something this week!!!

If not I don't know what I am doing wrong.. I am trying so hard to change my habits and I have my WW leader and my Trainer telling me what they think I am doing wrong and they are both saying similar things so if it doesn't work then dammit!!! it is not the food he he he.

Anyway going to bed now.

Tired
Love CM


No comments: