Sunday 11 June 2006

Woohooo what a day

I worked out today... I don't usually go in on a Sunday but thought I would today as Kris asked if I wanted to go for a spa but she had an appointment with her trainer... so me feeling guilty about going for a spa and not working out before hand (even though I have done 5 days this week) thought I would go in. So I got there at 10.30 and one of my team from LEAN was pulling in at the same time.. I said "are you following me" laughing and so we decided we would go through our program at the gym and see how long it really takes. WELLLLLL here is is: Remember there are instructions on how to do each thing in detail with 1 minute this and 1 minute that and 30 seconds this etc etc so:

  • 10 minutes on the spin bike

  • Dumbbell push ups (20 kilo bar)

  • Bicep curls 4 sets of 12

  • Triceps 4 sets of 12

  • Bicep dips 4 sets of 12

  • 10 minutes on crosstrainer

  • 10 minutes on rower

  • Sit ups on sit up bench 4 sets of 12

  • Sit ups on ball 4 sets of 12

  • 10 push ups and 1 set of stairs (times 5)

  • Leg extensions 4 sets of 12

  • Calf raises 4 sets of 12

  • Leg cursl 4 sets of 12

  • 15 minutes on bike

  • 15 minutes on treadmill
  • That all took 1 hour and 40 minutes OMG OMG I was feeling pumped by the end of it. I have never had a partner doing the gym that actually pushed me instead of me having to push them... it felt wonderful as it was encouraging by both of us and we kept going and the time went so fast. We are going to do it again next week and I cannot wait.

    Then we went for a spa and ended up talking about Kris and her weight loss and problems which is usually what happens when we are with Kris... I cannot say it is bad that we do it, just that I don't find that she ever asks about how we are doing or that she really cares if we are doing well... it might sound harsh and I am not trying to be that harsh but I sometimes wonder if she really knows anything about my life or how I feel... my team mate from LEAN was there and we tried to talk about other things but ended up going back to Kris's weight problems... and it is great to talk to her about it and try and help her but that is all I seem to do with her... Why hmmm? I don't want it to be all about me when we meet but it never is anything but her. I know shut up CM... just that I sometimes wish she would ask how my life is going? or talk about something other than weight loss....

    I have been really good with my water this week... anyone that has been reading for a while knows I HATE water with a passion but I have been constantly have 3 x 750mls of water a day and more if I can... but that is a lot for me and I am going to try and get it up to 4 x 750mls. Food has been ok and I have been pointing and I have stuck to it but maybe choices could have been better but Tuesday will tell... I have been FANTASTIC with my exercise though and have thoroughly enjoyed the exercise.

    Soooo I am sore tonight he he he and it is great!

    Have a great week everyone

    Love CM
    xxoooxx

    No comments: