Thursday 29 June 2006

Want to sort ME out!

Second post for the day he he.

I do want to do this! I just have to say that!

I keep thinking about what made me start this journey and why I am not doing well now. I think I am not doing well now because for such a long time before I lost weight I was feeling miserable because of my weight and not doing any exercise and really becoming a hermit and finally I am doing exercise (and quite addicted to it) and meeting new friends and having the time of my life. I feel like I am happy.. in my mind I have gotten to the stage in my life that I love and not thinking that it could be way way way better by losing some more weight.

I have tried so many goals to get me to lose the weight and they aren't working!!

I have been looking at my Banner up the top and I have managed to get the bike and I have planned with my LEAN group to do the Quad bikes for my birthday so I have achieved two things out of my banner... BUT I HAVE TO GET TO THE Jeans and the Dress ladies!! I have to!!

I have to say too... most of you that are pregnant or having babies I am missing you guys in the weight loss journey! I miss reading about your weight loss journey and how you are going... I think in a way it has kept me going but now I am getting in to your pregnancy challenges etc (and believe me that is fantastic) but miss how reading your journals kept me going... But that is my problem he he he and I am certainly not stopping reading because of it he he.

I have had 1 bottle of water already today and I am going to make sure I have two more before the end of the day...

Water is my first step again!!! I have slacked off..

Thanks M for your advice and for your posts!! They are certainly making me think lately.

Wow two posts in one day!! That is a record lately he he he

I will leave you with this quote I picked up last week but can't remember from which journal it was from sorry if it was yours!

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.

Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking.
Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice.

And most important, have the courage
to follow your heart and intuition.

They somehow already know what you truly want to become.

Everything else is secondary. "
- Steve Jobs

Love ya all
Chubbymum

So my food for the day

Breakfast

2 Toast

1 Scrambled egg

Lunch

Wedges (homemade)

Dinner

Shrimp Salad

(Homemade)

Snack

Pineapple.

I feel I did really well today... take small steps aye!!

No comments: